Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Mickey was on The Fan earlier saying that the team is a bit concerned with the current state of the oline because of Tyron's back issues, the lack of a dependable swing tackle on the team (they don't trust Chaz Green), nobody really asserting themselves at the RG position, and Collins' rusty game on Saturday. He said they continued to play him because of the issues he was having. Hoping this oline doesn't take a step back b/c the team relies on them.
Shouldve tagged Leary :yeshrug:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Obligatory In gif.
0ujzNp3.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
But its still fukk the NFL

fukk Goodell

fukk John Mara

There aren't two bigger scumbags in the NFL.:scust:. I've had Jim Irsay up there near the top as he's a pill poppin' junkie, but John Mara is arguably the biggest scumbag owner. Most fans don't realize the scumbag he is...

How are you going to cry to the NFL and take cap space away from two division rivals for following the rules......when there were not rules?:dead:.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Good sign imo. If Taco consistently uses his length (:dame:), works on his leverage, and uses his hands, its a wrap :myman:

Edit: tyron da gawd is byke

:deadrose: bruh. You a fool man.

I heard Chaz been stinking up the joint
Yeah, I've heard a mix of things too. But hey Taco prolly on cloud nine after that though.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was at Oxnard today and got to see Jaylon Smith in person. Didn't notice any noticeable limp or hesitation in his movement.... he came out for autographs but they only VIP could get close and disabled fands

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Man that schedule isn't even as bad as most think. I fully expect no less than 4-2. I expect to start out 4-0, some stupid fukkery in Green Bay like always so who knows what'll happen, Niners ain't shyt so that's a win and you know the Skins always get up and play like it's the super bowl against us so I legit don't know. But they do still have Kirk who seems to love the Cowboys the way he be giving that shyt up to us :heh:

All in all I want no less than 11 wins on this year. We here! Start this shyt up! :dezclap: :dakme: