Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm going to need Woods to get healthy. the thought of Heath back there in the secondary frightens me. He is the epitome of grade a trash.
Out of all the defenders...Heath did good in that divisional playoff game last season against the Pack. He had 2 picks (one didn't count cuz of PI penalty)....but I wonder if he can be consistent enough. Him along with Jones does worry me (even tho Jones is a beast at times). Agree that Woods need to get healthy and hope he can contribute more as the season goes on.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Out of all the defenders...Heath did good in that divisional playoff game last season against the Pack. He had 2 picks (one didn't count cuz of PI penalty)....but I wonder if he can be consistent enough. Him along with Jones does worry me (even tho Jones is a beast at times). Agree that Woods need to get healthy and hope he can contribute more as the season goes on.
If anyone over takes Heath's starting role it will be a testament to how ass he is and we need to cut him. Imagine losing your starting spot to a rookie with limited training camp and preseaon action :snoop:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to the game Saturday and those "Coopssssssssssss" were loud :snoop:
Dak's decision making is an A but I would love to see him improve on his accuracy, particularly the deep ball.
A lot of confusion in the secondary. After every pass play it looked like Scandrick was in somebodies ass, pause.
Heath is garbage
We have 2/3 rookie DBs that could potentially be starters but they can't even get on the practice field, unheard of.
At full strength, I think out D is a B- but we wont see the unit together til like week 5, then it's going to take another 2-3 weeks for them the gel.
Taco is probably the DE that we were the least excited about and will probably be the most successful (not saying much but still)
You really wanna do this? (Takes mental note for when Heath is ballin)

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Went to the game Saturday and those "Coopssssssssssss" were loud :snoop:
Dak's decision making is an A but I would love to see him improve on his accuracy, particularly the deep ball.
A lot of confusion in the secondary. After every pass play it looked like Scandrick was in somebodies ass, pause.
Heath is garbage
We have 2/3 rookie DBs that could potentially be starters but they can't even get on the practice field, unheard of.
At full strength, I think out D is a B- but we wont see the unit together til like week 5, then it's going to take another 2-3 weeks for them the gel.
Taco is probably the DE that we were the least excited about and will probably be the most successful (not saying much but still)
Dak's intermediate passes look sharper so far this season. He definitely put in work in the offseason. Would like to see him go downfield more (when receivers are open) cuz with Zeke missing 6 games...teams gonna stack box more to contain other RBs.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
You really wanna do this? (Takes mental note for when Heath is ballin)
tenor.gif

Heath is doo doo bruh. Like em or not, I want everybody with a star on their helmet succeed but he just doesn't have it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was Garrett, I'd have Heath taking night classes at UTD for rudimentary geometry.
Send Jones for remedial courses too. On that long td against the raiders I got nightmarish flashback to Church on that play that when Brown got burned for the td.

That's the thing that can't happen. All defenses give up an big play but you can't give up big scoring plays. That play could've been just a big but instead it was a score because Jones took a horrible angle.

Look at 2:35 and tell me I wasn't the only one who didn't :francis::mjcry::sadcam: at Jones on that play