Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Jerry Jones calls Ezekiel Elliott’s appeals officer “a really great friend”

Jones said Saturday night that he thinks very highly of Henderson, both personally and professionally.

“Harold is a really great friend of mine. He was at my party and so you weren’t at that party unless you were a good friend I promise you that,” Jones said. “But he is a friend and of course that’s the way it would be. He managed the management council for maybe 15 years I served on it. He’s very competent but the main thing is he’s a guy that I admire a lot. Former policeman, former attorney. He’s come through it the hard way. Literally.”

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Jerry Jones calls Ezekiel Elliott’s appeals officer “a really great friend”

Jones said Saturday night that he thinks very highly of Henderson, both personally and professionally.

“Harold is a really great friend of mine. He was at my party and so you weren’t at that party unless you were a good friend I promise you that,” Jones said. “But he is a friend and of course that’s the way it would be. He managed the management council for maybe 15 years I served on it. He’s very competent but the main thing is he’s a guy that I admire a lot. Former policeman, former attorney. He’s come through it the hard way. Literally.”
If he's that much of a "friend" I better hear some good news after tomorrow, real shyt :birdman:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
daryl washington is still avaliable. :yeshrug:

we got to do something, this defense is going to be unacceptable AGAIN this year.
Mike Fish said he talked to him already and he told him nope hes retiring :francis:

I think your boy Durant and Jaylon will be able to hold it down

But then again, Ive never thought much of Hitchens :yeshrug:

Shouldve drafted Reuben Foster

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Mike Fish said he talked to him already and he told him nope hes retiring :francis:

I think your boy Durant and Jaylon will be able to hold it down

But then again, Ive never thought much of Hitchens :yeshrug:

Shouldve drafted Reuben Foster
:dahell:

wasn't he just begging teams for an opportunity? i think he's sticking to his salary demands. if jerry ups his offer i think he'll join the squad since this is his hometown team.

the team needs to hurry up tho. the lack of urgency to try and improve this defense is pissing me off. i also need to see these cbs and switzer on the field asap.

shanks

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry made official what we already knew. Rush made the team.

To soon to mention Tony Romo, Cooper Rush together?

“That’s a great question and I just don’t have the answer whether I need to see more or I’ve seen it,” owner and general manager Jerry Jones said. “So I don’t want to get there. But I’m very impressed and we won’t be waiving him. I can tell you right now.”

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Went to the game Saturday and those "Coopssssssssssss" were loud :snoop:
Dak's decision making is an A but I would love to see him improve on his accuracy, particularly the deep ball.
A lot of confusion in the secondary. After every pass play it looked like Scandrick was in somebodies ass, pause.
Heath is garbage
We have 2/3 rookie DBs that could potentially be starters but they can't even get on the practice field, unheard of.
At full strength, I think out D is a B- but we wont see the unit together til like week 5, then it's going to take another 2-3 weeks for them the gel.
Taco is probably the DE that we were the least excited about and will probably be the most successful (not saying much but still)