Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They goin in on Dez on the hottake shows:picard: especially Chris Carter snitchin ass. Zeke and his pops better cut ties with that fukk nikka
They have yet to bring up how every player on offense had their worst season, and that's because they care more about headlines. Marcellus Wiley needed to be smacked for his Dez commentary.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez ain't never done shyt..fukk em and Witten and any of these loser mentality dudes. They can't lead nikkas when they ain't done shyt. Fukk em..

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry loves Dez and as long as Jerry is living, Dez will be a Cowboy.

I agree. Stephen doing a bunch of yapping, and Jerruh gonna spank him. Remember when Stephen didn't want to pay Dez, and Jerruh took the reins. Jerruh knows Dez is star power. Without him, we only have Zeke for star power.

Jerruh wants to keep selling them 88 jerseys, cups etc :blessed::blessed::smugfavre:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm:
Joey might be right..

fukk outta here. Just cause that hoe ass nikka got size don’t mean he a outside corner. It’s plenty of tall bum ass corners. What’s the obsession with putting Lewis in the slot? Only time his height was a issue was against 6’7 jimmy graham. fukk outta here! I have no faith in Byron on the island with a wr

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Earl wants a new contract. Jerruh should make that trade and bring Earl home.

If he brings in Earl, they gonna have to sacrifice somebody. DLaw? Dez?

I don't think Dallas can afford to get rid of pieces on offense willingly. And if they bring in Earl, they have to change the entire defensive philosophy, otherwise, what's the point?