-My favorite player is about to get released

First 9, now Dez :mjcry:

svxrPtN.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You mean accurate qb because for all this the scheme sucks shyt folks mention dude put up numbers before in this same shyt system.
Then teams figured him out and he wasn't so accurate, how many former players have to call the offense predictable before they switch it up?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They goin in on Dez on the hottake shows:picard: especially Chris Carter snitchin ass. Zeke and his pops better cut ties with that fukk nikka

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Then teams figured him out and he wasn't so accurate, how many former players have to call the offense predictable before they switch it up?
I really don't care about folks calling it predictable because no shyt it is just like every other offense. The only difference is winning and losing. Everybody knows what everybody else is doing in the league it's just a matter of having the talent imo. They just went 13-3 with this predictable offense and a few years before that went 12-4 or something like that with this same O. Now if they fire Garrett today I won't say shyt but people overstate the predictably of O like those who get paid to do this don't know for the most part what's coming.