Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you about Duke Thomas. I know him from his Longhorn days. Tough, smart, savvy player. Only limitations is physical. White will make PS. I don't see anything in Nzeocha. He looks foolish out there sometimes. Only problem is Durant has yet to practice. Idk if he's going to be ready for the season. Maybe Jones makes it instead?

edit: @BlueHeffner just realized you left out Kyle Jagbe..I mean Wilber. :snoop:

You forgot Mayowa though

Yall right :snoop:

We gonna have to go short at CB and S or LB to keep Noah and Rush :snoop:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Scandrick got the biggest chip on his shoulder I've ever seen from an athlete.

"I don't give a damn about yall (media)." :mjlol:

And he's still trash. Best plays of his career come from blitzing. Been in position to make plays on the ball that turns into plays with 0 yac. But I guess slapping the turf after giving up catches oppose to jogging back to the huddle makes him look better than the rest of our DBs

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: I'm adding one more D end in place of Blanton. Duke Thomas for White and any linebacker for Nzeocha but you did make a good 53 :ehh:
We are not carrying 6. cb's 5 is the most and 4 is the most likely especially since Jones can cornerback too.

And we not carrying 4 safeties. Blanton not making the cut.

I'd carry more dlinemen.

And more lbers(one of them guys can't be trusted fully yet. Since he hasn't really gotten any snaps in two years:picard:.

Six wr is overkill. What's the point of having veteran rb's if you goin carry that manny running a backs

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And he's still trash. Best plays of his career come from blitzing. Been in position to make plays on the ball that turns into plays with 0 yac. But I guess slapping the turf after giving up catches oppose to jogging back to the huddle makes him look better than the rest of our DBs
Perspective breh. He's a 5th Rd pick approaching his 10th year he's one of the best slot corners in the league. Plus the man can actually tackle unlike Carr and Claiborne.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We are not carrying 6. cb's 5 is the most and 4 is the most likely especially since Jones can cornerback too.

And we not carrying 4 safeties. Blanton not making the cut.

I'd carry more dlinemen.

And more lbers(one of them guys can't be trusted fully yet. Since he hasn't really gotten any snaps in two years:picard:.

Six wr is overkill. What's the point of having veteran rb's if you goin carry that manny running a backs
i agree i think this team will always lean towards less cbs because of jones versatility. but i think lewis is heading towards pup if he doesn't get on the field soon meaning we'll keep duke thomas or white to start the season.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Perspective breh. He's a 5th Rd pick approaching his 10th year he's one of the best blitzing slot corners in the league. Plus the man can actually tackle unlike Carr and Claiborne.
I fixed that for you and the rest of that doesn't really translate to on the field production but kuddos to him. I personally think we've coulda cut ties with him as well a long time ago and upgraded that position. Brown getting a chance in his rookie season and looking better than Scan tells the story

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Can't see us keeping 6 WR. Doesn't make sense anyway.

Noah Brown got some potential but at the same time its a mediocre WR every damn year that dudes swear we should keep because he showed out in preseason.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Can't see us keeping 6 WR. Doesn't make sense anyway.

Noah Brown got some potential but at the same time its a mediocre WR every damn year that dudes swear we should keep because he showed out in preseason.
We kept 6 wr before. Won't be surprised if we do it again. I am not in favor of cutting Noah Brown.