BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:mjcry:

:picard: Things I never thought I'd say in 2017: Taco > Crawford
fZmwVDL.gif
That's the play I knew he at least got a pressure on...

Our line is just so awkward. We have a legit DE in Irving playing DT. And we have a DE in a 3-4 scheme in Crawford playing DE in a 4-3.

I guess that why Crawford gets the nod, cause he can eat up space against the run.....once we get the ONE lineman we're missing (or Taco) pans out to be that guy....it's a wrap

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
@BigE214 what u think :patrice:

I think Lewis>>Chido so far :hubie:

Time will tell. Lewis hasn't been tested much, Chido just showing a really good nack on making plays on the ball. If they can be better than Newman/Henry when Newman was shutting it down and Henry had like 10 picks.....watch out 85 bears :wow:

edit: the not so close shyt is bull too. Both them nigggas ballin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Time will tell. Lewis hasn't been tested much, Chido just showing a really good nack on making plays on the ball. If they can be better than Newman/Henry when Newman was shutting it down and Henry had like 10 picks.....watch out 85 bears :wow:

edit: the not so close shyt is bull too. Both them nigggas ballin

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
ATL win last night was huge for them and makes it harder for Dallas.

Now, it doesn't matter who but we need someone in the NFC south to lose out and DET to lose once, while handling our business of course.

ATL and NO play each other this week some someone has to lose. Then for the season finale you'll have Saints @ Tampa Bay and Carolina @ ATL.

The loser of ATL and NO needs to lose the following week as well.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm not really counting on Carolina losing out because they have Tampa this week but BEST case scenario would be ATL and CAR losing this week.

They play each other in the final week and it wouldn't matter who lost, we'd be in. (Granted DET loses at some point)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So we have to win out an

Root for the Saints and Carolina to beat Atlanta and...

Either the Bengals or a Aaron Rogersless Packers to beat Detroit.

And all because they blew leads against the Rams and Packers.

I can see Dallas not making the playoffs and Jerry Jones keeping the entire coaching staff because Zeke missed 6 games.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ATL win last night was huge for them and makes it harder for Dallas.

Now, it doesn't matter who but we need someone in the NFC south to lose out and DET to lose once, while handling our business of course.

ATL and NO play each other this week some someone has to lose. Then for the season finale you'll have Saints @ Tampa Bay and Carolina @ ATL.

The loser of ATL and NO needs to lose the following week as well.
I rather have NO win since Atl plays Carolina the week after but being that's what I want watch the Saints fukk around and lay an egg