Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fastest ball carrier's top speed recorded by each team last night.
:scust:

:snoop:

JnkmgYD.jpg

Has been an issue for years. This offense needs a true burner. These possession WRs we have are not helping one bit. Either we take a speedster on day 1 or day 2 of the draft, sign one in the offseason, or this offense will continue to struggle.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Fastest ball carrier's top speed recorded by each team last night.
:scust:

:snoop:

JnkmgYD.jpg

Has been an issue for years. This offense needs a true burner. These possession WRs we have are not helping one bit. Either we take a speedster on day 1 or day 2 of the draft, sign one in the offseason, or this offense will continue to struggle.
This one of them drafts as far as recievers where u gonna have to find a diamond in the rough. Wr class is :huhldup:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Chris Jones was flying :wow:

He gets tackled after 5 yards and Garrett might would have gotten fired at halftime though. Big balls to run that shyt...

Crawford still seeing too many snaps but when it counted at the end and we needs pass rush, Taco was in there. I keyed in on him too, I think he's liiiiight. He has moves on moves but he was getting swallowed, pause, inside. Spin moves inside resulted in him on his ass. Putting on weight and I expect to see a huge difference in year one to two from him. Don't give up on him. I'm positive he has pressures last night too for what it's worth.

Chido and Lewis are only going to continue to get better. Brown making playing in the slot. There's no reason to bring Scandrick back unless we need a gunner.

I'm rocking with Dak but there's something about him, accuracy aside that I'm not fukking with and I can't put my finger on it. "I'm happy to have my best friend back"

The online gotta get healthy man

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets worry about ourselves brehs. Win out and we in that thang with momentum and likely the Rams again. I'm not worried about Atl. They play Saints and Panthers who both trying to win the divison and trying to sneak a 1st rd bye in depending on Sota (Panthers anyway)
The team is the Lions to pay attention to. We need Marvin to coach the boys up one last time in Cincy. Hopefully there's ice and slush that game

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Don't care if people disagree. The Dallas Cowboys don't belong in the playoffs. fukk relying on help. All we needed to do was close out the games against the Packers and Rams.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This one of them drafts as far as recievers where u gonna have to find a diamond in the rough. Wr class is :huhldup:

:mjcry:

Crawford still seeing too many snaps but when it counted at the end and we needs pass rush, Taco was in there. I keyed in on him too, I think he's liiiiight. He has moves on moves but he was getting swallowed, pause, inside. Spin moves inside resulted in him on his ass. Putting on weight and I expect to see a huge difference in year one to two from him. Don't give up on him. I'm positive he has pressures last night too for what it's worth.
:picard: Things I never thought I'd say in 2017: Taco > Crawford
fZmwVDL.gif

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care if people disagree. The Dallas Cowboys don't belong in the playoffs. fukk relying on help. All we needed to do was close out the games against the Packers and Rams.

We need to get into the playoffs or it validates keeping Garrett
Getting into the playoffs will be making it despite him

Jerruh could easily say Garrett didn't have his full team
We need to either win in spite on him or get rid of him

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Naw, u buggin.. this is football. You play to the end.

I guess the 9-7 Giants team bought into your philosophy when they won that bowl

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im starting to think the hardest part about our playoff scenario will be Detroit losing one more. Unless Rodgers plays for the Packers, we can't depend on the Bengals helping us out.