Gl0kgpD.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Any word on David Irving?

I really love this young secondary.

Lewis looking like the steal of the draft (should get some DROY consideration) but this is something we haven't seen from our secondary in a minute even though the coaching is still ass, the talent is there. Woods, Chido and Lewis. I would like to see Fraiser get more burn, Byron can walk. Even Affirmative Action Heath out there making plays

Hitchen has turn the corner. Bro really be out there laying wood. Lee, just stay healthy until the offseason man.

Dez needs to regain focus.

Good win, on to Oakland. "In the field like Dez, all black Cortez" word to Dom

The showdown between us and Seattle if we beat Oakland tho.

Here's what you need to know about the playoff picture.

Root for Carolina the rest of the way. And root for for New Orleans against ATL. If Carolina beats GB, that's 7 L's for them. ATL loses to Carolina and NO then that's 7 L's for them and the Boys are back in business. Just gotta win out and we're one game away from Zeke back.

:wow:

edit: wish philly would have lost yesterday so we could win out and win the division but oh well.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This secondary trash.

Don't get gassed just because we played teams the last couple weeks with shaky QB play and even worse WR corps. I'm not impressed with coverage on Roger Lewis and Rob Kelley.

Soon as they play a real QB, they'll give up 400 yards passing in 3 quarters.

Soon as they play some monster like Calvin or Julio or AB, they'll be giving up 250 yards to him.

We've seen this plenty of times, brehs. DB coaches are ass and we still need a CB or two and a Safety or two. None of our DBs are anything more than league average at best. Majority of them aren't even that.

:mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This secondary trash.

Don't get gassed just because we played teams the last couple weeks with shaky QB play and even worse WR corps. I'm not impressed with coverage on Roger Lewis and Rob Kelley.

Soon as they play some monster like Calvin or Julio or AB, they'll be giving up 250 yards to him.

We've seen this plenty of times, brehs. DB coaches are ass and we still need a CB or two and a Safety or two. None of our DBs are anything more than league average at best. Majority of them aren't even that.

I think its more of the wack zone coverage Marinelli runs than the CBs.

We do need new Safeties tho

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This secondary trash.

This is where you're wrong bruh....Woods back there making plays. Lewis hasn't been getting beat and looks like our best corner out there. Until Chido came. In two weeks you've seen him making plays on the ball. Even ol boy with the ruffles tatted on his shoulder playing better in his limited role in the slot. Byron-Scandrick might not be apart of the equation but these young nikkas legit. I wouldn't be mad if Fraiser got more burn out there just to freelance and hit people.