Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You know we are notoriously afraid of change..sad

Even if Dallas goes 10-6 you can't blame not having Zeke because they would have had the same record without him than with him.

2-4 at home :snoop:

That Rams and Packers loss will come back to bite because they were winning both of those games.

And this win against the Giant's isn't impressive, because it was basically a pre-season game for New York.

Any real owner or GM would fire Garrett who is essentially the cac version of Marvin Lewis, and a budding protégé of....

fisher.jpg

Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith and other former 90's players are going to have to publicly turn on Garrett in order for him to get fired.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even if Dallas goes 10-6 you can't blame not having Zeke because they would have had the same record without him than with him.

2-4 at home :snoop:

That Rams and Packers loss will come back to bite because they were winning both of those games.

And this win against the Giant's isn't impressive, because it was basically a pre-season game for New York.

Any real owner or GM would fire Garrett who is essentially the cac version of Marvin Lewis, and a budding protégé of....

fisher.jpg

Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith and other former 90's players are going to have to publicly turn on Garrett in order for him to get fired.

Well giants are sorry ass hell but we did what any good team is suppose to do against a bum squad and that is blowing them out. If we would’ve won by only 3 point than I couldn’t just brush the w like it was easy work.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Well giants are sorry ass hell but we did what any good team is suppose to do against a bum squad and that is blowing them out. If we would’ve won by only 3 point than I couldn’t just brush the w like it was easy work.

That's an excuse. Furthermore, Dallas got blown out multiple times this year. Philly, Denver, San Diego, and Atlanta can say the exact same thing about Dallas. SO if 4 teams can all make that statement about one team.... :mjpls: How good are the Cowboys really?

A lack of a legit GM, as well as Garrett and his bum ass coaching staff make a good team look like a bumb ass team.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's an excuse. Furthermore, Dallas got blown out multiple times this year. Philly, Denver, San Diego, and Atlanta can say the exact same thing about Dallas. SO if 4 teams can all make that statement about one team.... :mjpls: How good are the Cowboys really?

A lack of a legit GM, as well as Garrett and his bum ass coaching staff make a good team look like a bumb ass team.

Well I never said I disagreed with you I was just talking about the Giants game. If we struggled against them this win would of been lukewarm

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season is over. In order for Dallas to go to the playoffs.

Carolina has to got 0-3

Or

Seattle would have to lose today. Dallas has to beat them, then they would have to lose to the Rams or Cardinals.

Even if one of those scenario's play out They still wouldn't get in because

Atlanta would have to go 1-2

Lets say the all the above happens. Well.. they would still be fukked because

Detroit and Green Bay would have to lose one more game.

Green Bay plays Carolina so you would want to root for Green Bay. They also play Detroit so basically We have to root for Green Bay to win those two games and hope The Vikings beat Green Bay. If the Vikings do beat Green Bay they could very well be eliminated going into their last game against Detroit in hopes of playing the spoiler. Detroit could be playing a win and in game as well.

The Falcons play the Saints, Bucs and Panthers. They would have to lose 2 of those games. If they go 1-1 before playing Carolina, then it might be a catch 22. Both teams could very well be playing for the final playoff spot :snoop:

If Dallas somehow makes it to the playoffs it would be the most improbably clinch of all time.

And I blame the fukking coaches for not playing the younger players sooner.

Your playoff scenarios are so wrong :russ:
Cowboys to make playoffs is not as improbable as you make it

Cowboys win out last 3 games
Packers and Lions lose 1 more game each (They play each other last week of season)
Atl loses 2 more games (They play @ NO, @ TB, CAROLINA)

Seahawks are going to lose to Jags so they are out
Carolina does not matter we actually want them to win out

OR

Eagles lose out we win out and steal the Division :troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Your playoff scenarios are so wrong :russ:
Cowboys to make playoffs is not as improbable as you make it

Cowboys win out last 3 games
Packers and Lions lose 1 more game each (They play each other last week of season)
Atl loses 2 more games (They play @ NO, @ TB, CAROLINA)

Seahawks are going to lose to Jags so they are out
Carolina does not matter we actually want them to win out

OR

Eagles lose out we win out and steal the Division :troll:

NFL parity still makes it improbable.

Cleveland should've beaten Green Bay. But yeah. After today, shyt is kinda easy.

Atlanta will have the most competitive games because they will be going against teams fighting for playoff seeding.

The final week will be interesting though if that plays out.

Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas and Green Bay could be all fighting for the final spot.