CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Decisions, decisions. Laker ML, Lakers -3.5, or Lakers 1H -2.5 :jbhmm:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Maybe he didnt respect him at first and then eventually started to:manny: Why is shyt like that even still a hot topic? Can we move onto the actual games instead of ya'll passion for drama?:yeshrug:
  • FACT: Allen Iverson didnt like nor respect Larry Brown at first. Then a couple of years into it he proclaimed Larry Brown the best coach in the league. And now 20 years later he's in interviews with Jax in tears talking about how great Larry Brown was.
  • FACT: Kobe Bryant hated Phil Jackson and Phil hated his guts too. Only for Kobe years later to refer to Phil as the greatest coach he's ever seen
  • FACT: As much as Shaquille Oneal likes to praise Pat RIley, most forget that 3 players had to hold Shaq from breaking Riley's face in a practice
  • FACT: Alonzo Mourning praises Riley every chance he gets. But he once had to be restrained by PJ Brown and (i believe) Voshon Leonard from punching Riley

Truth is Spo is a very stubborn coach who doesnt bend to players and many players, especially stars, will hate that. Heat fans themselves have always hated Spoelstra for the most part. Always calling for his firing over standing his ground against bum ass players who are popular amng fans. Players like Michael Beasley, Hassan Whiteside, Justise Winslow and the list goes on. But time and time again he's found ways to make them eat their words. AND TRUST ME, DOGGY I GOT ALL THE RECEIPTS. So click on any of the links to see the orginal posts.
And many more
Anyway, I hope we push LeBron's wig back for how he left. :birdman: The immigrant in me could relate to one's desire to "go home and accomplish things". But how he went about makes me feel some type of way. Let's get'em

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

D58-E60-D7-6-B80-4-B12-861-C-53-CB7-F59-E8-EF.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: They must be trolling to give Lebron a underdog narrative cause Ain’t no fukking way...
These analysts have picked against Lakers all year...1st Portland was going to beat us, then Rockets, then Nuggets and now Heat. shyt is hilarious, their hatred for Lakers are making them do stupid shyt. Will be funny to go back on this

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Lwo with the misleading news to fake an underdog

You hate to see it

Lol how the fukk is it misleading? You do know there’s other sports people outside of ESPN making predictions right?

And I hope folks realize folks are trolling with the “We Believe” shyt :mjlol:

Get ya panties out ya ass :hhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.