CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look on IG. The NBA is sukking off lebron with the last 6 or 7 posts of his stats and dunks like he already won. That scares me because that could mean the ref stew is already cooked and he gonna foul out all of our defenders smh.

did we announce our starting lineups yet? I think KO or meyers get the start this series

If the zone is effective early I’m expecting some make up calls in the Lakers favor :manny:

Ratings are down mainly from this goofy dikk riding :dame: and ppl don’t give a shyt. Warriors vs blazers last year drew more viewers than the Lakers featuring Lebron and AD WCF, in a pandemic when most ppl ain’t got shyt to do or anywhere to go :heh:. Ppl are sick of this dumb shyt but these idiots wana keep pushing it

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Maybe he didnt respect him at first and then eventually started to:manny: Why is shyt like that even still a hot topic? Can we move onto the actual games instead of ya'll passion for drama?:yeshrug:
  • FACT: Allen Iverson didnt like nor respect Larry Brown at first. Then a couple of years into it he proclaimed Larry Brown the best coach in the league. And now 20 years later he's in interviews with Jax in tears talking about how great Larry Brown was.
  • FACT: Kobe Bryant hated Phil Jackson and Phil hated his guts too. Only for Kobe years later to refer to Phil as the greatest coach he's ever seen
  • FACT: As much as Shaquille Oneal likes to praise Pat RIley, most forget that 3 players had to hold Shaq from breaking Riley's face in a practice
  • FACT: Alonzo Mourning praises Riley every chance he gets. But he once had to be restrained by PJ Brown and (i believe) Voshon Leonard from punching Riley

Truth is Spo is a very stubborn coach who doesnt bend to players and many players, especially stars, will hate that. Heat fans themselves have always hated Spoelstra for the most part. Always calling for his firing over standing his ground against bum ass players who are popular amng fans. Players like Michael Beasley, Hassan Whiteside, Justise Winslow and the list goes on. But time and time again he's found ways to make them eat their words. AND TRUST ME, DOGGY I GOT ALL THE RECEIPTS. So click on any of the links to see the orginal posts.
And many more
Anyway, I hope we push LeBron's wig back for how he left. :birdman: The immigrant in me could relate to one's desire to "go home and accomplish things". But how he went about makes me feel some type of way. Let's get'em
Smh. Here you go again acting like a clown. trying to act like you been right about everything. You give LeBron the benefit of the doubt and said maybe he grew to respect spo over time. But then call out fellow heat fans who shytted on Spo in the past but have since given him his proper respect. Since you wanna front like your word has been gold. How bout last year when you said bam wasn't shyt but a trade chip?:sas2:......remember when you wanted us to trade him for Bradley Beal?:hhh:......just in case you forgot :sas1:

Right now Bam and Winslow are just trade chips unless they improve quickly come trade deadline.

We need this Beal deal to happen. :sadcam:
fukk the youngins! Let them have both Bam and Winslow if that's what it takes. I'm sure we can get decent minutes from JJ and Dion in a backup role for the next 2 years. As long as we dont have to give up picks i'm good with it

And since you wanna act like you always though Hassan was nothing but a bum. Here you are in 2018 calling him our most valuable player. By FAR :sas2:

And no need to lecture me about Hassan's value. Im the one who always says Hassan is by far our most valuable player

Once again you coming off corny as hell. Always trying to be on some "I told you so" shyt when you've been dead wrong about shyt too. At least myself and other heat fans have been man enough to admit we were wrong about certain things. Spoesltra specifically. But you over here bold face lying actin like you been spittin gospel this whole time. Calm your silly ass down and just be happy we in the finals. Over here trying to divide us and earn brownie points like a clown. Smh.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think Lakers fans' We Believe shyt is pure sarcasm :pachaha: People doubt LA to build a storyline.

Remember in 03 when they were desperately trying to sell fans on Spurs/Nets? ESPN gotta keep the angles going however they can.

Daps
Anyway, I hope we push LeBron's wig back for how he left. :birdman: The immigrant in me could relate to one's desire to "go home and accomplish things". But how he went about makes me feel some type of way. Let's get'em
Charge it to the game.

Y'all was the side hoe, and he went back to his main chick after he had his fun.

:hubie:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This gonna be the best game of the series unless it goes to 7(and it won’t).:ohlawd:

Heat in 6 if they win tonight. :banderas:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think the Lakers fans doing that We Believe shyt is pure sarcasm. Y'know the ESPN talking heads gotta keep the angles going so they can drive viewers.

Like in '03 when they were desperately trying to sell people on Spurs/Nets since that was the first finals they broadcasted :pachaha:. Bill Simmons wrote a Page 2 column about how it was gonna be a great series then after game 2 he all but said "Yeah ESPN made me write that bullshyt :hubie:"

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I think the Lakers fans doing that We Believe shyt is pure sarcasm. Y'know the ESPN talking heads gotta keep the angles going so they can drive viewers.

Like in '03 when they were desperately trying to sell people on Spurs/Nets since that was the first finals they broadcasted :pachaha:. Bill Simmons wrote a Page 2 column about how it was gonna be a great series then after game 2 he all but said "Yeah ESPN made me write that bullshyt :hubie:"
Lakers still have the 2 best players in the series and the media has been running with the "Win This Kobe" angle for the past 9 months. Sometimes you gotta muster up slights just to keep yourself motivated but they're still heavy favorites.

That being said, Heat in 7:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.