CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Well shyt wasn’t he suppose to win those series? He did have the Big 3.

Everyone talking about heats defense, but they Haven’t seen an offense like this. On the flip side heat ain’t see a Defense like this either where we have the personal so bam won’t need to be double teamed and no one on the perimeter needs to be double teamed.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Cats in here getting their Tre on over tweets :heh:

EsteemedTinyFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yall are counting us out. We aren't the Blazers. I don't care if yall say we're gonna win or lose but writing us off as if this series is gonna be a sweep will come back to bite yall

Counting y’all out? How? Saying our team is gonna win is not counting you out. I said Lakers in 6. Is that counting the Heat out?

And for the folks that’s saying it’s a sweep are not Laker fans or they’re trolling.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

and?
was a road game for the lakers and miami was 11-1 at home back then

all that ish means nothing both teams are vastly different
lakers didn't have morris, and mcgee was starting instead of howard, and caruso was a shell of himself

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lakers in a tough 5 game series, I would’ve probably said 6 if they actually had to travel to Miami. Stylistically this is the worst match up for Miami. It just feels like destiny for the Lakers to win this year.

To me its just bad because this is literally the fewest minutes lebron has ever played in any playoffs, barely avg 35mpg
I predict he plays 40plus minutes this series and if you have davis and bron out there each for 40 plus minutes who can stop that

:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Counting y’all out? How? Saying our team is gonna win is not counting you out. I said Lakers in 6. Is that counting the Heat out?

And for the folks that’s saying it’s a sweep are not Laker fans or they’re trolling.

These Heat fans are deluded

They're destined to lose in 5

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
By record, Miami has beaten opponents than the lakers in the playoffs, and they have the same record

Status
Not open for further replies.