CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

F K

All Star
Daps
When the miami defense does its job lakers players 3 to 8 will get shut down/ impeded.

Anybody who thinks spo and the boys can shut down lebron is smoking crack. Only two people can stop lebron.. lebron and jj barea.

I think we have a chance to beat the lakers but people need to be realistic.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
lol, because a couple choose Miami it's not a landslide in the other direction? I mean gotdamn, were the Heat raffled in to the Finals or some shyt that NOBODY could like them?

I’m just repeating what I’ve heard from Heat fans and Jimmy Butler :yeshrug:

Of course there’s gonna be a favorite like there is every year and this year it seems to be the Lakers. But I’ve seen dudes act like the whole basketball world is picking against the Heat when that’s far from the truth.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
LeBum is such a fukking hypocrite breh lowkey was tryna get Spo fired back in the day. Now he up there fronting :mjlol:
Breh deadass bumped Spo midgame too :francis:

Maybe he didnt respect him at first and then eventually started to:manny: Why is shyt like that even still a hot topic? Can we move onto the actual games instead of ya'll passion for drama?:yeshrug:
  • FACT: Allen Iverson didnt like nor respect Larry Brown at first. Then a couple of years into it he proclaimed Larry Brown the best coach in the league. And now 20 years later he's in interviews with Jax in tears talking about how great Larry Brown was.
  • FACT: Kobe Bryant hated Phil Jackson and Phil hated his guts too. Only for Kobe years later to refer to Phil as the greatest coach he's ever seen
  • FACT: As much as Shaquille Oneal likes to praise Pat RIley, most forget that 3 players had to hold Shaq from breaking Riley's face in a practice
  • FACT: Alonzo Mourning praises Riley every chance he gets. But he once had to be restrained by PJ Brown and (i believe) Voshon Leonard from punching Riley

Truth is Spo is a very stubborn coach who doesnt bend to players and many players, especially stars, will hate that. Heat fans themselves have always hated Spoelstra for the most part. Always calling for his firing over standing his ground against bum ass players who are popular amng fans. Players like Michael Beasley, Hassan Whiteside, Justise Winslow and the list goes on. But time and time again he's found ways to make them eat their words. AND TRUST ME, DOGGY I GOT ALL THE RECEIPTS. So click on any of the links to see the orginal posts.
Heat fans are pretty much the only ones who don't respect Spoelstra.

Around the league Spoelstra is highly regarded as one of the brighte young coaches of the NBA. You ask the typical Heat stan and all you hear is yapping about his rotations because they are still sour over Beasley, Whiteside and Winslow's minutes. Bottom line is Spo has a system when it comes to monitoring minutes played by veteran players and players coming off injuries. He also likes to rest key players during 3rd and early 4th quarters so that he can bring them back in fresh so they can push hard in the 4th. That's just his way. He has his qualities and his faults.

But I say let them cry and bytch about it all they want. :mjlol:
I sometimes look forward to coming into season threads after a loss to laugh reading some of the anti-Spo yapping after a loss. As long as Riley's here Spoelstra ain't going nowhere unless he really fukks shyt up badly. Riley ain't getting rid of his protégé he hand-picked for the job over clones running their mouths.:childplease:
This ain't no democracy, brehs.
I told you guys that many times, tho. Riley wont easily dismiss his protege like that
Like Riley will fire his protege he hand-picked for the job over a player who most GMs would rather stay away from if they could. :smugdraper:
Fight the battles you can win, breh :umad:
Dont pay attention to the clones, @Meh .

THey're mad because im being realistic. They like to daydream about Beasley coming in and averaging 32 mins and dropping 20 ppg or some sh!t if Spo ever let him play. BUt i remind them i seen Beasley for the clown he is and wrote him off since his second season when we lost to Boston in the playoffs. This one play totally made me lose respect for that f@ggot. I know it's easy to fall in love with young players who have great potential. But i learned my Lesson with Harold Miner.

Speaking of Spo they want to see that mofo get run over by a bus so Riley can replace him. I'll admit that i dont care for Spo either but it's not his substitution patterns (which most of the clones hate him for) that bother me the most. But being a realistic person I just dont see Riley firing his protege over any little thing so i save my energy rather than b!tch about every little thing. I prefer to fight the battles i CAN win. Besides Spo isnt as bad as some of them make it seem. I still want him fired but lets not act like we got great coaches falling off trees.

So if @DetroitEWarren needs someone to wear that "worst Heat Fan" hat because i do NOT over-celebrate every bullsh!t win, cry after every loss, get my hopes too high on Winslow or ignore WhiteSide's flaws then thats fine with me. I'll be the vilain. I'll do "that so hopefully you wont have to go through that"
And many more
Anyway, I hope we push LeBron's wig back for how he left. :birdman: The immigrant in me could relate to one's desire to "go home and accomplish things". But how he went about makes me feel some type of way. Let's get'em

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When the miami defense does its job lakers players 3 to 8 will get shut down/ impeded.

Anybody who thinks spo and the boys can shut down lebron is smoking crack. Only two people can stop lebron.. lebron and jj barea.

I think we have a chance to beat the lakers but people need to be realistic.

the thing is I have a feeling lebron is going to go insane, there is no more need to conserve energy for later rounds

dude is only avg like 35mpg in these playoffs

he can easily go 40 plus now

• Dap
Reactions: F K

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A clip of Bron blocking Jimmy Butler and hitting the game winner in his face:wow:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm not looking back at any regular season crap with this Heat team. We struggled against both Indy and Boston in the regular season and we beat them decisively in the playoffs. This is the finals, clones. None of that old shyt is relevant anymore
I posted that to say this is a different, deeper and better Heat team. The Laker fans in here counting us out will learn this

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I posted that to say this is a different, deeper and better Heat team. The Laker fans in here counting us out will learn this

So you want Laker fans to say the Heat will win because that’s not how this works

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
See my post on this topic in the Heat season thread.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Well shyt wasn’t he suppose to win those series? He did have the Big 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.