CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
source.gif

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The world really disrespecting our squad saying we getting swept like we aint just lose 1 more game than LA this whole playoffs. We kno playoff bron locked in wuteva and people keep bringing up what the other teams tried to do to stop
The lakers but they aint us.

we already beat the #1 team in the nba who was the bucks not lakers dont know why yall keep forgetting that shyt and a #3 seed with a supposedly genius cac coach. Min deal un guaranteed contract dwight howard is all of a sudden DPOY howard from 2009 cause he got on a lakers jersey?? Fukk outtahere Heat in 6
How many games you won were against a Giannis-less Bucks?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
the same #1 that beat yall and the MVP was putting the crown on his head?
I recall the Lakers got a W as well followed by Kuzmania returning the crown to its rightful dome as seen in gifs across the internet or episode 61 of the greatest show on earth titled "The King Stay the King". If Eastern #1 were so good they would be the ones facing us now. Since we're talking about the regular season remind me how Eastern #5 fared against the Lakers.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Heat and the butler deliver 5* service

Game 1

Heat 113

Lakers 99

Butler 34/5/3

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I missed hoop that fast these past couple days :mjcry: what I wouldn't give for some solid indoor open runs. Idc who wins, but I just want it to go 6 or 7 tough games :sadcam:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Weirdly enough lakers needs to deliver the first blow..
Not to decide the series...

But to see what happens when the heat trails.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If you do what you are supposed to do as an org it doesn't have to end like that. You can bend without bending over backwards. You can say Bron doesn't commit. However, we have never seen him leave a squad that puts him in the best position.

You keep answering your own question breh. Bron had the luxury of not taking that shyt as well. Who, with options, is gonna sign up for Uncle George treatment AND having to carry shyt on the court AND getting all the blame and scrutiny? He was able to go to a shytty org and immediately do the same shyt that it has taken MIA 5 years to do. My only point was that if MIA put the same energy into keeping him that they have in trying to show they didn't need him and how thorough their culture is, both sides could've benefited and still be doing so.

When it comes to LeBron leaving Miami I think it really came down to Bron seeing the writing on the wall with Wade's knees. Wade missed 30 games that last year to manage his body and was still looking flabby and sick by his standards in the Finals. If the Big 3 was going to continue to compete for titles they probably needed Bosh to transition into the #2 guy and I think Bron understood that would've been too difficult for Wade. That and the opportunity to go back to Cleveland and play with a 21 year old superstar in the making was too inviting to pass up.

The Heat's training/grind would have had Bron washed by 34 or 35. Bron use to look so exhausted that last year in Miami. It was for for the best on both ends that he left. Now it wasnt a perfect plan cause Cleveland still had Bron playing a lot of mins, but there was still a level of energy left to him.

I have concerns about Butler physically in two years.

However, its excellent for the young guys like Bam, Herro, etc. Its why they are just built different than the other young guys out east.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about done with NBA commentary, except for NBA TV.

The "AD doesn't have that dog in him" narrative has been worn to shreds. Every time he has a less than spectacular game, this crap is regurgitated.

They still say it about Bron :mjlol:. It's because of their demeanors. They are both friendly affable guys. If they were inferior players but growled and popped big shyt it would never be a question.

The Heat's training/grind would have had Bron washed by 34 or 35. Bron use to look so exhausted that last year in Miami. It was for for the best on both ends that he left. Now it wasnt a perfect plan cause Cleveland still had Bron playing a lot of mins, but there was still a level of energy left to him.

I have concerns about Butler physically in two years.

However, its excellent for the young guys like Bam, Herro, etc. Its why they are just built different than the other young guys out east.

There is that as well. Beyond that dude was asked to do everything on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.