CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Heat get much respect.

I'd remember their fight more than i will the lakers (if the lakes win the chip).

This is the most somber and non-celebratory i've ever seen Bron. He knows this series is a bad matchup and its not a real season.

Put a very astronimical asterisk next to the lakers and bron if they take this series.

stop this asterik talk man its corny...if miami won the finals i damn sure wouldnt want nobody saying that....you nikkas were crying for ball all year (i was on the other side of the fence with it) but now yall crying talking about asterisks....fukk yall wanted them to play for then ? i even heard shaq say that clown shyt

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Heat get much respect.

I'd remember their fight more than i will the lakers (if the lakes win the chip).

This is the most somber and non-celebratory i've ever seen Bron. He knows this series is a bad matchup and its not a real season.

Put a very astronimical asterisk next to the lakers and bron if they take this series.

FOH :mjlol::camby:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I ain’t never seen nikkas cry this much over a finals. It was cool when lebron was getting his head stomped by Golden State, but now that he got a easy series nikkas want to have a nervous breakdown.

Pathetic :mjlol:

It was all jokes and giggles when he had to go up against the Warriors with no Kyrie and no Love and when he had to go up against 4 all stars

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
stop this asterik talk man its corny...if miami won the finals i damn sure wouldnt want nobody saying that....you nikkas were crying for ball all year (i was on the other side of the fence with it) but now yall crying talking about asterisks....fukk yall wanted them to play for then ? i even heard shaq say that clown shyt
Right! Just give LA their props. They took it. A title is a title. All this asterisk talk is annoying. As a heat fan, I don’t wanna hear it.

:skip:

AD is like Wilt chamberlain come again, and LeBron deserves his coronation. :wow:

They kicking our teeth in. :hubie:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was all jokes and giggles when he had to go up against the Warriors with no Kyrie and no Love and when he had to go up against 4 all stars
No one kills or blames lebron for that finals loss. Stop it if they do they're DAF

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
"He's suppose to be so great no excuses" nikkas said he had rodney hood and kevin love so no excuses. :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
For one Caruso is a very good defender.
2nd, he can't just drive to the cup every play and then play defense with an undermanned squad full throttle. Dude already has a historically high Free Throw Rate, and basically did what only Hall of Fame level players did tonight.

and yet you want more like it's just easy to start jacking up shots vs a great defense. Unless dude was literally shooting like 80% there's no way that's happening.
Exactly. Jimmy was super aggressive and got to the FT line anytime he could. Jimmy played his game. But he’s carrying a larger load than Kawhi, Dame or any other player they say he’s offensively not as good as. Health is wealth, and his 2nd and 3rd scoring options are injured. Jimmy did what he could last night. Almost had a triple double while playing good defense.

:skip:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah I'm not sure what people are wanting Jimmy to do, he's going up against the best defensive team in the playoffs/top 3 regular season without key pieces.

The harsh reality is just that there's a cap to what you achieve when guys like Jimmy are your best player, even if Bam/Dragic were healthy the outcome wouldn't have changed too much. Dudes were trying to get cute before the series started instead of keeping it simple. This game has and always will cater to superstar talent, one team has two while the other doesn't have one.
What do you mean by “get cute”? Miami maximized the talent we had available. That’s what an organization is supposed to do. Sorry we couldn’t somehow trade everything for Giannis or pick up Anthony Davis. :skip:

But Miami will “keep it simple” once that 2021 free agency class open up. Best believe it.

:mjgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.