CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
what stat padding?

2 assist

8 points

3 rbs

that's all he did in the 4th:mjlol:

son had

17 pts

10 rbs

7 ast

in the first 3:umad:

You want him to just run up and down the court w/o any aggression? That's how you blow leads:hhh:
Said it in the Lakers thread. LeBron's efficiency actually goes down in these "blowout" scenarios. This was actually a good one for him and kinda needed or else it would have slipped to 10 or so. He didnt "shoot" the ball for 4 mins. In fact I think his last basket at the 6 min mark (before the 4 min of not shooting) was from a pass from Caruso.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
what stat padding?

2 assist

8 points

3 rbs

that's all he did in the 4th:mjlol:

son had

17 pts

10 rbs

7 ast

in the first 3:umad:

You want him to just run up and down the court w/o any aggression? That's how you blow leads:hhh:

All I saw was that killer instinct they’ll constantly be talking about on here :sas2:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm praying for the health of the Miami Heat players.

Never want to see a Finals get diluted with injuries, it sucks seeing injuries in general but most importantly

You jobbers are already being insufferable with the whining and excuses and goalposts relocation.

Let's hope they can improve next season

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Said it in the Lakers thread. LeBron's efficiency actually goes down in these "blowout" scenarios. This was actually a good one for him and kinda needed or else it would have slipped to 10 or so. He didnt "shoot" the ball for 4 mins. In fact I think his last basket at the 6 min mark was from a pass from Caruso.

it's true because when he's in blowouts and has to play, he usually goes into all out passive/assist mode instead of looking to score and if dudes are missing, the leads slip (that's how miami cut it so quick from 26 to 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.