CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Slight:bryan:

He was the main reason Mia couldn't score for 2.5 quarters:bryan:

:dahell: I'm as big a Bron stan as you'll find on here but there ain't no slight edge. AD was clearly the best player tonight. That initial run after they fell behind 13 started with LeBron on the bench and AD feasting. He was better the whole game.

LeBron might be the engine but AD's the top performer.

I don't disagree, but I realize the media wants to give LBJ this award. And if LBJ averages damn near a triple double AD will need to average a 30 point double, double. But we all know AD is the best player out there and likely will be for all 4-5 games.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You can do what you want but some of y’all dudes are obsessed with the shyt :mjlol:
its not about being obsessed, just taking notice that the best performer(and if he carries it through) is not gonna be given what he deserves because of a forced rigged narrative for another

this is part of the sport and this series nikka, dont like it put us on ignore

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
it's true because when he's in blowouts and has to play, he usually goes into all out passive/assist mode instead of looking to score and if dudes are missing, the leads slips (that's how miami cut it so quick from 26 to 13)
I remember people trying to say he stat padded in 2018 (maybe 2017 as well)

Look at the #s and he was barely scoring when they were blown out for real. People love to hate.

I dont care if AD wins FMVP.:lolbron:

I wanna hear people condemn Magic for Worthy (or Magic/Kareem) winning it one year or dead the "Bron doesnt make his teammates better" narrative :mjgrin:

:hula:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't disagree, but I realize the media wants to give LBJ this award. And if LBJ averages damn near a triple double AD will need to average a 30 point double, double. But we all know AD is the best player out there and likely will be for all 4-5 games.
how?

people keep moving the narrative post.

Status
Not open for further replies.