CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Injuries killed us. Even when we went down big early before Dragic went down, it wasn't too late for us to make adjustments and come back. We've overcome bigger leads in the playoffs

This will be a learning experience for Spo and the rest of the roster. Small ball won't work against this team. Depending on how healthy Jimmy and Bam are, how Nunn handles his minutes, and how Spo responds, we could pull off an upset Game 2

Y'all need Giannis

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What makes the Lakers so scary is they can milk AD the next game or so.

Bron clearly has "Bully Bron" in his bag saving it up for games 3 and on...

Similar to the Nuggets series.

Its still odd how AD isnt dominating the boards, but again...he's on his Kareem shyt right now :mjgrin:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
You realize how easy it is to blow a 20 point lead in a matter of minutes? Vogul wasn't going to take Lebron out of his reg schedule of mins, simply because they were up 26 at the start of the 4th. lebron still played less minutes than Davis

NhkcILF.png

so I guess you didn't witness the blatant statpadding

any other star would've been out of the game

:mjlol:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Nah the narrative you nikkas are trying to purport is hilarious

Warriors benefited off of injuries and no one complained but if Bron wins this due to injuries it's an asterisk lol
This is false. 2015 The warriors were disrespected the entire off season about how they lucked out due to injuries. All you heard was everyone they played point guard was missing.

2017- All that was said “they won because Kawhi got injured”

2018- All that was said “If Cp3 don’t go down the rockets win”

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yeah, its actually weird. Miami has about the same 3pt% as the lakers this plays. They have made an average of 1.5 more 3s than the lakers in this series but the Lakers can win in so mmany many ways

Bro too many of these dudes in The Coliseum been relying on regular season and seeding game narratives with both LA and Miami, but particularly for LA, this idea they are a "bad" 3point shooting team hasnt bared out as fact. Do they typically have fewer consistent shooters than the opponent, yes; are they prone to ugly, 6-23 droughts, yes...

But they've hung with teams that are supposedly much better shooting teams more often than not, these cats haven't watched Laker games to see how they actually play, they've watched them to see which Anti-LeBron narrative they can put energy behind. Group of losers, fam...

Again, will they have the blistering start they had again? Maybe not. But you also can't count on this mid performance from LeBron again...

I'm actually really interested in what adjustments Miami makes, because I dont see many, if any, that will turn this series into a W for them, but i like Spo and he's much smarter at basketball than I am. So I wanna see it...

He really did.

Bruh KCP has been the most consistent role player for LA all playoffs, he's provej himself round after round that he's a championship level role player. He's only 26 and mark my words, after this season, he's gonna be the new Danny Green circa 2014, in terms of desirability of teams wanting guys like him and if he hits the market in a few...

That guy is a good player and his play has turned around his reputation. But most of these dudes don't watch these Laker ganes to actually watch the Lakers play, not even some of these alleged Laker "fans"...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOOK nikka HOW MANY FINALS HAS BRON BEEN FAVORED TO WIN YOU? IM TIRED OF YALL COMPARING THE TWO WHEN KD WENT TO THE WARRIORS BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN STARTED WE ALL KNEW WHO WAS GONNA WIN THE FINALS BARRING INJURY NEVER IN A NBA SEASON HAVE IVE SEEN THAT IT BROKE THE COMPETITIVE BALANCE OF THE LEAGUE THE WEST WAS STILL STRONG WITH BRON IN MIAMI THEY HAD TEAMS THAT COULD BEAT THE HEAT

:dahell:

Clam the fukk down

Status
Not open for further replies.