:blessed:

Rondo would work better at point wit this lineup

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Yeah not blaming the refs at all :skip:

I am blaming the refs for making some bad calls that didn’t help my Nuggets. I’m just not one to say those bad calls determined the outcome.

Very selective, arent we?

:sas2:

I know there have been bad or missed calls that don’t go the Lakers’s way. With that said, I don’t know that these plays where Murray is extending his arm to gain an advantage is as bad as what I’m mentioning. When AD landed awkwardly and Millsap was whistled for the foul the Nuggets were down 4 with 6 minutes to go. The Nuggets got the rebound and would have had a 5-4 advantage going the other way. They might’ve been able to convert on the other end to make it a one possession game (or at least pick up another foul to get the Lakers closer to the penalty). Instead AD got the call, he got to gather himself, and he hit two free throws to extend the lead back to six. Those kind of calls slow momentum. The continuation calls just stood out because Murray didn’t get them in Game 4 while Bron got one in Game 1.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Nuggets fans really crying over 1 call lmao. Refs have been bad throughout, that one call didn't change the game or made the series 3-1. Those LeBron plays should have been offensive fouls too.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nuggets had their fair share of bad calls that helped them. A couple offensive goal tendings and several balls out of bounds went Denver's way.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I am blaming the refs for making some bad calls that didn’t help my Nuggets. I’m just not one to say those bad calls determined the outcome.

I know there have been bad or missed calls that don’t go the Lakers’s way. With that said, I don’t know that these plays where Murray is extending his arm to gain an advantage is as bad as what I’m mentioning. When AD landed awkwardly and Millsap was whistled for the foul the Nuggets were down 4 with 6 minutes to go. The Nuggets got the rebound and would have had a 5-4 advantage going the other way. They might’ve been able to convert on the other end to make it a one possession game (or at least pick up another foul to get the Lakers closer to the penalty). Instead AD got the call, he got to gather himself, and he hit two free throws to extend the lead back to six. Those kind of calls slow momentum. The continuation calls just stood out because Murray didn’t get them in Game 4 while Bron got one in Game 1.
Lol, those offensive fouls by Murray would have sent Lebron to the line. Even the challeng play that was maintained was not a foul, Lebron touching Murray was not the reason he fell. Without that the Lakers would have built bugger leads

If we are being truthful, Joker should foul out every 1st quarter of each game. This series would have been over by now:yeshrug:

Lets not be super selective

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
"Lebron Teams" are usually motivated when their potential next opponent's series gets extended, thus giving them the opportunity to close their own series and get some extra rest.

Expect the Lebron and AD to lay the hammer down and keep it on them tonight.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
"Lebron Teams" are usually motivated when their potential next opponent's series gets extended, thus giving them the opportunity to close their own series and get some extra rest.

Expect the Lebron and AD to lay the hammer down and keep it on them tonight.

Murray's getting shutdown

LA wins by 15+

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Lol, those offensive fouls by Murray would have sent Lebron to the line. Even the challeng play that was maintained was not a foul, Lebron touching Murray was not the reason he fell. Without that the Lakers would have built bugger leads

I mean, if you're going to argue rules, you should avoid being this explicitly wrong.