• Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I get the impression Denver gon lose this game because of the boards

it's the equivalent to a boxer giving body blows

Shooting 60%+ but habitually down 5-10 points bc the other team, who is shooting worse than you, keeps getting multiple attempts per possession that ends in layups or freethrows?

At some point they're going to start hitting their initial shots and you're going to start cooling down.

And not just Dwight's activity; it's Lebron getting his own freethrow rebound, Rondo deflecting it off Maga's head. All those extra scores add up

I said it at the end of the 3rd quarter

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
somebody on twitter said this lebron's peyton manning championship run:francis:
How does that make sense to you as a ball fan .

Denver carried Payton to the chip . Bron had a bad series .

shyt game two he actually brought them back you forget he scored 11 straight points ?

I don’t know why he so gassed considering their series having been long .

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Yo, is something wrong with the 24 second clock or are there new rules for the playoffs?:picard:

When Bron took that shot and missed and lakers got the ball back. the clock reset to 14 seconds before the foul.

Thats about the 2nd time Ive noticed the Lakers get an offensive rebound but not get a full 24 second clock?

Am I missing something?:ohhh:

Are you serious? they changed that rule 2 years ago to reset to 14 on off. rebounds

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yo, is something wrong with the 24 second clock or are there new rules for the playoffs?:picard:

When Bron took that shot and missed and lakers got the ball back. the clock reset to 14 seconds before the foul.

Thats about the 2nd time Ive noticed the Lakers get an offensive rebound but not get a full 24 second clock?

Am I missing something?:ohhh:
Rule has been changed for I think 2 years now. Clock resets to 14 on an offensive rebound

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Nuggets played from behind the whole game. They had a terrible stretch around the 6 min mark with Plumlee. Also gave up too many second chances.

Agreed. Hard to blame a back up center but I completely agree, Plumlee swung at least 6 points to the Lakers in that first half.