• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Facts, I thought I was trippin too.

Yea I went back and rewound it and noticed on the rebound the clock went to 24 but then quickly flipped to 14. Its like if Bron aint get fouled someone trynna shorten the time of possession of the Lakers to help the Nuggets:francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yo, is something wrong with the 24 second clock or are there new rules for the playoffs?:picard:

When Bron took that shot and missed and lakers got the ball back. the clock reset to 14 seconds before the foul.

Thats about the 2nd time Ive noticed the Lakers get an offensive rebound but not get a full 24 second clock?

Am I missing something?:ohhh:

They changed it to 14 seconds last year :gucci:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't want to hear about fouls when LeBron hasn't been getting them most of the series...don't want to hear it.
Fouling LeBron at the 3pt line when he can't hit a penny in the ocean this game is just bad basketball. Grant is a bonehead.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo, is something wrong with the 24 second clock or are there new rules for the playoffs?:picard:

When Bron took that shot and missed and lakers got the ball back. the clock reset to 14 seconds before the foul.

Thats about the 2nd time Ive noticed the Lakers get an offensive rebound but not get a full 24 second clock?

Am I missing something?:ohhh:
SMH

LOOK AT THIS fukkING CASUAL
:devil:
:evil: