Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do you think the play was going to be if Plumblee didn't go to Bron? If Plumblee stayed with AD, AD would have had virtually nothing on the 3pt, he would have been draped and caught against the sideline. So what do you think they would have done? Entire play would have been lost, so either Vogel drew up a stupid play or he planned for AD or Bron to dive down.

You don't need a lob with over 2 seconds left. If Bron spins off of grant then all Rondo needs to do is lead him with a bounce pass. The passing lane was totally clear for that and the only defenders in the vicinity were too far away to guard the pass and too short to guard the dunk that would follow. Though, if necessary, I think Rondo would have thrown the lob completely over the backboard just like that shot he made 2 games ago.

Rondo can make either one of those passes, and since they were only down 1 either one is a much higher % play than having a 31% 3pt shooter take a contested catch-and-shoot three.
Fam... Nah

What.png

What you just said is not true. Denver was not going to give up a layup for game. Gary Harris is literally exactly where you're saying Bron would be cutting... and Jamal Murray is playing safety and surely would react to any pass going to a cutter. They have Jokic shaded to the inside of the basket as well... they had 3 defenders in the paint (really 4 but Plumlee's ass should not have been there)

If Plumlee trails AD, then the only pass that Rondo would of had was to try and throw a lob over Jokic to Bron on the high elbow. Bron would have probably shield off Grant to catch the pass, and then put up a fadeaway or tried to bait a foul which is risky in that situation.

That's why I said, by the time that kind of pass was thrown and caught by Bron there would probably be AT LEAST 2 guys there on the catch (Grant and Plumlee) to contest it. Murray probably comes over as well because Rondo would have had to pass it high enough to get it over Jokic AND Grant... Plumlee would be close by as well.

The play really wasn't that good by Vogul, if you look at this frame, everybody is covered :laugh:

It was literally just 1 person who didn't defend his man and they lost because of it.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
if mike malone would just Put in this lineup.

McQueen Murray
maga porter
bol bol
Paul milsap
joker

None of this would ever happen.
as there would be auxiliary perimeter size defenders during every fifty fifty free ball possession.
that occurred in re-establishing the defense perimeter.
on, a Drive, kick out to missed long jumper fifty fifty offensive/defensive rebound possession ball.
right now the nuggets make no positional focus sense to their given roster.

if Malone would coach as to his roster and not by this white person carny avatar based rubrick. He would have enough garbage time to feature these players he is insistent on playing and so called developing instead of winning.
or playing this front office Oklahoma thunder durant, russ, beard like admin based game.
of trying to low ball draft talent. To get lower asking prices at the behest and career of the player and any played like them after that as well.

this shyt is the unsaid shyt.
that needs to be said about the NBA frfr. As good players get put In the headlights. By inept administrative coups of their parent organization.
on purpose and it destroys the career of said player systemically.

which needs to stop.

it is no need for players not to be playing realistically to the situation and in that situation.
at the end of this game.
plumlee could have been plugged in, realistically.
to make sense given situationally what you needed against the Lakers playing two on five offensively under duress sans a miracle. At the end of this game.

Malone, again,....malone never situationally reacted to the Lakers lineup realistically.
as to what could occur and safe gap for that game ending play. On paper, nor in real time by what is available in his roster. To lose in this fashion and how it happened is because like previously noted. Malone adheres to a carny avatar ideal.
that only follows a certain rubrick in the history of basket ball.
which only connotates to after Texas west southern and never extends.
past that point in basketball strategic know how and history.
just the fact.
malone will not employ an upgrade to the oversized kc jones ship or die Celtics frontcourt ideal of bird, mchale, mchale.
or even a large backcourt to slash frontcourt wing and of size five ideal of the Lakers front court ideal.
to combat the current numerous post all star season filled Lakers roster makes no sense.
If you know bball theory and are employed.
to exercise and showcase a know how and usage.
of a basketball IQ and auxilliary understanding of strategy.

watching this shyt occur systemically to these malone coached nuggets.
when they could take away the lakers ability.
via roster length to dictate play to play situationally by playing big. the nuggets could easily beat the lakers at that and anyone in the NBA.
instead Malone continues to ignorantly never employ full roster management.
that makes any real situationally sound roster management.
Nor sense, given the nuggets actual roster.
or even the actual situation present.
where Malone's inability to properly commit to usage of the nuggets full roster.
to present in theory a way to disrupt any issues from the lakers length in court in game.

The shyt is inferiorating to watch.
As anyone with simple full ball iq.
could scheme out this lakers team with this nuggets lineup.
if they committed to all the actual talent on the nuggets roster.
it makes no sense to have the nuggets to play this hard.
when they could be schemed simply according to roster.
then, apply the same level of passionate play in the playoffs more effectively.

art barr

Watching malone's inept lack of situational roster management iq for this nuggets team is a chore.

Oh yeah Malone is "I read the instructions so Imma do it like it says" coach

The nuggets scouting did incredible job getting Jokic, Murray, Porter and Bol Bol without a single top 5 pick and seems like this is another situation where the coach doesn't have the vision that people who built this squad has. While they are starting to show some trust in Porter, Bol Bol is getting no minutes at all, just pity 7 game appearance in regular season. But this game they decide to show trust in Dozier who's free throws cost them the game lol. This is stupid.

It was a great opportunity for the nuggets, they didn't do their homework and didn't experiment enough in regular season.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Fam... Nah

What.png

What you just said is not true. Denver was not going to give up a layup for game. Gary Harris is literally exactly where you're saying Bron would be cutting... and Jamal Murray is playing safety and surely would react to any pass going to a cutter. They have Jokic shaded to the inside of the basket as well... they had 3 defenders in the paint (really 4 but Plumlee's ass should not have been there)

If Plumlee trails AD, then the only pass that Rondo would of had was to try and throw a lob over Jokic to Bron on the high elbow. Bron would have probably shield off Grant to catch the pass, and then put up a fadeaway or tried to bait a foul which is risky in that situation.

That's why I said, by the time that kind of pass was thrown and caught by Bron there would probably be AT LEAST 2 guys there on the catch (Grant and Plumlee) to contest it. Murray probably comes over as well because Rondo would have had to pass it high enough to get it over Jokic AND Grant... Plumlee would be close by as well.

The play really wasn't that good by Vogul, if you look at this frame, everybody is covered :laugh:

It was literally just 1 person who didn't defend his man and they lost because of it.

If Plumlee trails it's a AD floating 3 at the corner, similar to Kawhi's shot last year, or like you said a lob pass to Bron for a bulldoze floater in the lane or turn around fade away. We capitalized off the Nuggets mistake

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
AD stepped up like he should and knocked down the game winner as a great player should. Bron passing the ball before then pissed me off but he was bailed out with that 3 pointer. Nuggets are here to play though i think they are done now being down 2-0. I think that game winner may have deflated them completely cause i know they been running on fumes for weeks now after playing every other day for a while now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AD stepped up like he should and knocked down the game winner as a great player should. Bron passing the ball before then pissed me off but he was bailed out with that 3 pointer. Nuggets are here to play though i think they are done now being down 2-0. I think that game winner may have deflated them completely cause i know they been running on fumes for weeks now after playing every other day for a while now.
I doubt they're deflated. They came back from being down 3-1 in 2 series already. This is par for the course for them in this year's playoffs

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I doubt they're deflated. They came back from being down 3-1 in 2 series already. This is par for the course for them in this year's playoffs
Maybe not mentally but i would think that they are exhausted at this point. Even though they are young the Nuggets have had to burn a lot of energy just to get here. And Bron and AD ain't the Jazz or Clippers.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam... Nah

What.png

Facts plumee just screwed up :russ::russ:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This shyt is so dumb, you think Bron didn't run the play that was called? :mjlol:

LeBron literally has more playoff game-winners than any player in history. :wow:
I get that, but Bron was about to let fukkery ensue. He was having a terrible quarter and didnt want smoke on the last possession.

Rondo said he looked at Bron but Bron wasnt moving so he threw it to AD. Does it look like Bron wants the ball or does it look like hes "going along with the play"? It was an act of God that Dumblee ran to Bron instead of chasing AD. Bron isnt fighting for position or raising his left hand for the ball. Like I said, AD came through big time. Nothing wrong with him putting the team on his back in the 2nd half, thats why hes there.