Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a real post :dwillhuh:

Come on breh :martin:

Look how the media biased when come to Bron. You didn't see the bs calls in Game 1?. Clearly, they handled the title to the Lakers. Like I said NBA is too predictable who's going to win. shyt, NBA 2K21 already have the Lakers won the title in video game :pachaha:....they know something

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Derrick Coleman :what:
I interpreted that as Chuck saying AD is an underachiever much like Derrick Coleman was. I don't think he was necessarily comparing their style of play.

Coleman did underachieve his skillset was as good as any of those big guys with maybe the exception of Olajuwon from that early 90s era, but he never put it together and was just good player but he had hall of fame type talent.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
You say this like AD isn't 3 out of 10 from the field either. And what does this arbitrary box score reading mean, anyway?

He's allowed to get away with a bunch of shyt?

Did you happen to miss last game when the refs took him out of the game for bullshyt fouls - even when Dwight slapped him right across the face, yet he still got called for an offensive foul.

I swear y'all cats only like telling half of the story.

:unimpressed:
AD is a superior basketball player to Jokic agree or disagree?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I interpreted that as Chuck saying AD is an underachiever much like Derrick Coleman was. I don't think he was necessarily comparing their style of play.

Coleman did underachieve his skillset was as good as any of those guys with maybe the exception of Olajuwon from that early 90s era, but he never put it together and was just good player but he had hall of fame type talent.

Sure but he fukked that all up . Coulda done that wayyy better and not used Derrick Coleman in his example .

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
At this point you better off with jr smith or someone else cuz green is just so bad:hhh::hhh:
Can’t hit worth a shyt:hhh:
What happened to him
Is he hurt:hhh: