2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Now "The White Glide"

Fred

We should relieve Eminem of the Slim Shady name and pass it on to a more worthy cac. :ehh:

Kenny Smiths legs terrify me.

Remember them old WWF toys some of them did like different shyt with their arms and legs.
His shyts remind me of that.

fukk you doin lookin at that nikka legs? :dame:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
fukkit.
New episode of Lovecraft cant possibly be wacker than this shyt.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats why I been saying MPJ development is the key.
It is but that'll have to wait until next season. This is a GREAT experience for him though. But MPJ makes WAY too many boneheaded, rookie mistakes right now to trust him on the court in playoff games even as much as they have to this point. For every great, promising play he makes, Porter makes a play that is just as equally dumb.

Daps
Jokic is lucky these refs are giving him these calls. If he wasnt getting these calls he's 3/10 from the field as a big man... :mjlol:
You say this like AD isn't 3 out of 10 from the field either. And what does this arbitrary box score reading mean, anyway?
Exactly dude is being allowed to reach and grab and all that shyt. Cause he is a walking defensive liability, but also a star player the refs allow him to get away with a bunch of shyt.
He's allowed to get away with a bunch of shyt?

Did you happen to miss last game when the refs took him out of the game for bullshyt fouls - even when Dwight slapped him right across the face, yet he still got called for an offensive foul.

I swear y'all cats only like telling half of the story.

:unimpressed:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is but that'll have to wait until next season. This is a GREAT experience for him though. But MPJ makes WAY too many boneheaded, rookie mistakes right now to trust him on the court in playoff games even as much as they have to this point. For every great, promising play he makes, Porter makes a play that is just as equally dumb.

Yep he does but thats what happens with young players. I say let them get as much experience as possible. Cause right now no matter what they just don't match up with the lakers.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
tenor-9.gif
I used to fukk with Sizzler. That shyt been gone since the 90s tho.