Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No he isn't seeing Jordan, because he wasn't as good as Jordan. Period.

He wasn't as smart as Jordan. Just that simple. Jordan's shot selection was A LOT better. Jordan is a 50% shooter and Kobe is a 45% shooter for a reason.

Jordan is more skilled then Kobe? Better yes.... Skilled?

No one is clearly more skilled then Bryant

And Jordan fg% had a lot to do with the era he played in, specifically the 80's and early 90's. He shot 50% once in his final 8 seasons

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Magic Made James Worthy into a Hall of Famer

:childplease: James Worthy was a #1 overall pick.

you cant make players better during a game. it's impossible. you can get them open shots, you can tell them where to be on the court but you're not making them better. making teammates better is the biggest crock of shyt in basketball. plus the kobe and magic played in 2 totally different offenses and had 2 totally different roles

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Kobe is a better scorer, a better shooter, and better defender.
How is magic better?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Jordan is more skilled then Kobe? Better yes.... Skilled?

No one is clearly more skilled then Bryant

And Jordan fg% had a lot to do with the era he played in, specifically the 80's and early 90's. He shot 50% once in his final 9 seasons
Jordan would shoot 50% in this era too. If Wade and Lebron can, then certainly MJ could too. Even when he didn't shoot 50% he was still at 49 or 48%.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah Magics the goat pg so of course not but i was just saying Kobe made his teamates better

Brah greatestLaker is a anti-kobe laker fan no point in arguing with him probably Bliz alias or something dudes ignoring Magic had Worthy and KAJ on his squad

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Some players will make "aite" players look even better. Magic is one of those dudes. If I'm building a team, there's no question I'd take him before Kobe.

Now Bean is EASILY the better scorer and defender, but there's more to being great than just scoring and defending. Bean might be the better individual player, but this aint a game of 21 (Magic would just post Bean all day and abuse him..so it's not an outright win for Bean either if they played 21).

Both are great, but Magic is the GOAT Laker and IMO The GOAT NBA Player. :yeshrug:

images

Damn I loved this tshirt...:to:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Brah greatestLaker is a anti-kobe laker fan no point in arguing with him probably Bliz alias or something dudes ignoring Magic had Worthy and KAJ on his squad
:snoop:

I'm anti-Kobe now because I said Magic is the greater Laker? :rudy:

Try being objective for once.

Magic had Kareem for the downside of his career. Kareem was already 32 when Magic joined the Lakers.

Are you forgetting that Kobe played with Shaq? Easily the best player in the League from 99 to 02? :stopitslime:

Kobe also had Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom as teammates, but keep pretending that Kobe only played with scrubs for his entire career.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:snoop:

I'm anti-Kobe now because I said Magic is the greater Laker? :rudy:

Try being objective for once.

Magic had Kareem for the downside of his career. Kareem was already 32 when Magic joined the Lakers.

Are you forgetting that Kobe played with Shaq? Easily the best player in the League from 99 to 02? :stopitslime:

Kobe also had Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom as teammates, but keep pretending that Kobe only played with scrubs for his entire career.

Yup.

Many older heads know that Magic added years to Cap's career. They'll tell you that. :jawalrus:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Even though I think 23 > Magic, there is a credible argument that he's the best perimeter player of all time. I think he's the 2nd best perimeter player of all time.