• Magic

Votes: 58 58.0%
  • Kobe

Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know Magic is popular and all, but something makes me think Kobe is more popular just b/c of the era we're in and because he did it alone by himself for so many years after Shaq left.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do people think offense=Scoring?

Magic anchored some of the best offensive teams ever

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
those who are voting magic are voting magic cause they 90's babies or 2000's babies :laff: tryin to overcompensate for their young ignorance by voting for who they think the 70/80's babies would vote for

kobe > magic

and those who think over wise are within the biography of what I typed first

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I wonder how many nikkas that voted for Magic even saw him play one game, and how many just dont like Kobe?

those who are voting magic are voting magic cause they 90's babies or 2000's babies :laff: tryin to overcompensate for their young ignorance by voting for who they think the 70/80's babies would vote for

kobe > magic

I'm 28...Kobe is my favorite bball player and I still voted for Magic :yeshrug:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Both are top 5 players all time and are proud lakers but lets not act like Magic didnt have the GOAT kareem/Worthy out there with him on offense

I agree. And to Kobe's credit the Lakers offense has always been good no matter who's around him

The 06' lakers were the 8th best offense in basketball with smush,Kwame,and Luke friggin Walton

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
When are ya'll gonna just admit it, Kobe is the most skilled player the game has ever seen.

He only isn't seeing Jordan on the all time list because of bad team management.
No he isn't seeing Jordan, because he wasn't as good as Jordan. Period.

He wasn't as smart as Jordan. Just that simple. Jordan's shot selection was A LOT better. Jordan is a 50% shooter and Kobe is a 45% shooter for a reason.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

kobe > magic

Magic has more hardware. That alone is reason enough to vote for him.

The question isn't who the better player was. Its who is the GREATER Laker. Awards play a heavy part in deciding who was greater.