City Girl Mayor Spends Hundreds of Thousands Adding to $5 Million Debt in Just 2 Years

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Again breh , you keep pointing to the report, but ignoring the fact they was already broke. :dahell:

I’m sure she wasted money and did some crooked shyt, but I keep telling y’all. Dolton was already fukked before her.. the surplus you keep bringing up means NOTHING.
The Feds and IRS doesn’t give a fukk about whether you’re broke or not. Audits and Annual Reports still have to be done :mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
The Feds and IRS doesn’t give a fukk about whether you’re broke or not. Audits and Annual Reports still have to be done :mjlol:

I’m not talking about FEDS or IRS. I’m talking to you. I provided you further information hoping it would give you context, but you stuck on a report like you’re the FEDS or IRS.

I’m telling you Dolton has been broke and is going to stay broke. Doesn’t matter who the mayor is. Until the state addresses the property tax issue this is all for show.

I’m willing to bet my account and money the number 1 reason the debt is so high is failure to pay property taxes.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m not talking about FEDS or IRS. I’m talking to you. I provided you further information hoping it would give you context, but you stuck on a report like you’re the FEDS or IRS.

I’m telling you Dolton has been broke and is going to stay broke. Doesn’t matter who the mayor is. Until the state addresses the property tax issue this is all for show.

I’m willing to bet my account and money the number 1 reason the debt is so high is failure to pay property taxes.
I’m involved in things like that for a living, so of course I’m going to focus on those types of things because of the importance behind it.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Again breh , you keep pointing to the report, but ignoring the fact they was already broke. :dahell:

I’m sure she wasted money and did some crooked shyt, but I keep telling y’all. Dolton was already fukked before her.. the surplus you keep bringing up means NOTHING.
I watched the Lightfoot conference. You need to stfu and take a seat