City Girl Mayor Spends Hundreds of Thousands Adding to $5 Million Debt in Just 2 Years

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
but she has no authority no matter what she finds. this is why I never understood why they even went through the song and dance of hiring her.
She's an investigator. She doesn't need any authority. The court has the authority

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She's an investigator. She doesn't need any authority. The court has the authority

we been sitting here waiting for the courts to get involved for years at this point. this is why I keep saying what's the point of the investigation when the authorities have done little to nothing despite damning evidence all over the place.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
we been sitting here waiting for the courts to get involved for years at this point. this is why I keep saying what's the point of the investigation when the authorities have done little to nothing despite damning evidence all over the place.
The legal process is slow at times

"Evidence" only means something after judges/grand juries say it means something.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
She will see her day of reckoning. The feds are notoriously slow

They want to indict you on as many charges as possible so it's nearly impossible to lose

Traveler

All Star
Daps
She will see her day of reckoning. The feds are notoriously slow

They want to indict you on as many charges as possible so it's nearly impossible to lose
Fed cases take years. AUSAs want perfect records and high profile cases. I've seen them turn down cases cause they weren't high profile or high dollar amounts. She should be worried cause they are just stacking evidence at this point. But she's too dumb to stop. That fed time hits different especially when you got to do 80%.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I was watching the news and the two things they kept pointing to was a $33,000 Amazon charge and a $7,000 Wayfair charge.

IMO that’s nothing :manny:

Even the town being in debt is :manny:

Anyone who has family or friends who lived in Dolton knows them property taxes are terrible and most people can’t afford them.:francis:

Especially this year. It’s been all over the news about that property taxes have went up 20% in the south burbs. Dolton been hurting. Nothing new here.