Cig Smokers... What We Smoking?

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
newport 100's i mcant fukk with the shorts.

depends on the day. somedays I can go without other days i cant

when i'm buyin loosies i go with hundreds, but iunno i usually smoke two in a row and i always found myself tossin like a third of the second 100

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
breh how tha fukk can yall smoke flavored blacks??? those wine shyts make me sick to my stomach

oh yea plastic tip> wood tip

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I don't know how yall nikkas smoke ports. I just can't get Ugo with that shyt.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Ports, but I'm seriously tryin to quit : sadcam:, shyts hard as fukk, especially when I drunk, like right now *buys loosie from dude up stairs for 50 cents*

My lil brother smokes these marlboros or camels wit a lil menthol crystal in the filter that you have to break, if I could find them I would have switched to those

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.blucigs.com/

If you want to quit or just want to breathe easier. I get a lot more air in my lungs and notice the difference when I'm running. It was kind of hard at first when I was drinking cuz I'd want that real Newport hit but I got used to it. Their menthol flavor is trash btw.

Initial investment might be kind of high but I know I would went way beyond that cost if I kept buying newports. I got the cherry and vanilla cartridges and just :win: in the office at work, in my girl crib, and clubs. Won't try it in the airport tho cuz tho folks are nuts and I ain't trying to miss a flight over some bs.

I was drunk as hell once in O Hare and had a cig in a bathroom. :smugdraper:

I was kind of shook afterwards. I have a feeling thats a fine I don't want to see.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Ports, but I'm seriously tryin to quit : sadcam:, shyts hard as fukk, especially when I drunk, like right now *buys loosie from dude up stairs for 50 cents*

My lil brother smokes these marlboros or camels wit a lil menthol crystal in the filter that you have to break, if I could find them I would have switched to those

camel crushes :smugdraper: those are my shyts too

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
my pops quit cigs after 25 years of straight abuse using "champix" for a couple weeks

just a heads up

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
ITVwr.jpg

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
cig smokers are idiots, and have similar traits to crackheads. bet that.

:usure: Some people smoke, some don't.... It's not that big of a deal.

Used to be a smoker, been almost 2 years since I quit. Cigs didn't really do anything for me it more/less just became a habit,

but the withdraw was hell for the 1st week, that definitely made me stop for good.