Cig Smokers... What We Smoking?

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
lmfao, slim I can't count how many times nikkaz ask me for a jack. I must look like I carry a pack wit me, too bad it's not the pack they thinkin of. :smoker:

I have mastered the art of removing a jack from the box whilst still in my pocket. Ask for one if u want and I'm like that was the last one :yeshrug:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
whatever you got, cuz I only smoke at work so Im never buyin :win:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I'm addicted to these

black_and_mild.jpg

Cream>>>

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Been on them Blu electronic cigs for about 2 months. Saved hell of a lot of money not buying 3-5 packs of newports a week.

Took a minute to get used to but I'm good now.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been on them Blu electronic cigs for about 2 months. Saved hell of a lot of money not buying 3-5 packs of newports a week.

Took a minute to get used to but I'm good now.

Drop some knowledge on these. My aunt and uncle both quit with them really easily. And they smoked cigs for a long time.

Is this something I should look into? :birdman:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Drop some knowledge on these. My aunt and uncle both quit with them really easily. And they smoked cigs for a long time.

Is this something I should look into? :birdman:

http://www.blucigs.com/

If you want to quit or just want to breathe easier. I get a lot more air in my lungs and notice the difference when I'm running. It was kind of hard at first when I was drinking cuz I'd want that real Newport hit but I got used to it. Their menthol flavor is trash btw.

Initial investment might be kind of high but I know I would went way beyond that cost if I kept buying newports. I got the cherry and vanilla cartridges and just :win: in the office at work, in my girl crib, and clubs. Won't try it in the airport tho cuz tho folks are nuts and I ain't trying to miss a flight over some bs.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
To be fair, I'm not sure how people get "addicted to cigarettes."

I smoke out of boredom, when drinking (depending), and when in need of an excuse to feel like I'm doing something when stepping outside.

Been six months to a year without smoking, with no urgency to do so, and I've never met someone that actually "craved" a smoke on some life or death type of shyt.