Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
:win:
I'm addicted to these

black_and_mild.jpg

Only if they champed..cant smoke without it.

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
You guys need to roll your own. 5oz of tobacco for $10 :win: fukk paying $5+ for a pack of 20 cigs :childplease:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
You guys need to roll your own. 5oz of tobacco for $10 :win: fukk paying $5+ for a pack of 20 cigs :childplease:

i thought about this.. buut the convenience, plus not looking like im broke (no offense breh, just my insecurities) wont allow it.

cig smokers have it terrible these days.. pay a shytload for something we cant smoke anywhere and get judged for doing so :wow: its bad

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
i thought about this.. buut the convenience, plus not looking like im broke (no offense breh, just my insecurities) wont allow it.

cig smokers have it terrible these days.. pay a shytload for something we cant smoke anywhere and get judged for doing so :wow: its bad

Understandable, It does suck having to roll them (I got a rolling machine) but once I realized how much money was spent buying packs I had to start rolling.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
To be fair, I'm not sure how people get "addicted to cigarettes."

I smoke out of boredom, when drinking (depending), and when in need of an excuse to feel like I'm doing something when stepping outside.

Been six months to a year without smoking, with no urgency to do so, and I've never met someone that actually "craved" a smoke on some life or death type of shyt.

I feel you on that. I've smoked before.. basically similarly to the reasons you gave.. but never ever had an "urge" or craving to smoke.. and never had any withdrawl problems.. smoking never even gave me any kind of euphoria or relaxed feeling most addicted smokers claim they get. Maybe I just don't have an addictive personality.. but I just dont get how people cant just quit at anytime.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
newports and the 3.99 newport reds pimp or singles from liquor store got a nikka feelin like:smugdraper:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I smoke a pack and a half of Parliament lights a day

Sometimes I cut down and replace it with Al Capone Cognac Sweets cigarillos

:smugdraper: