Christopher Nolan says there’s concern of content disappearing from streaming services.” Don’t get rid of physical media.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I really need to be online less. Especially here tbh.

Not exactly on topic, but I ain't never going to stop reading physical books. Being able to flip back and forth to previous pages simply works better with physical. I like being able to hold a book and not worry about battery power or any of that other shyt.

I just finished reading Scarface autobiography for the 2nd time last week and there's no way I would have done that if I was staring at a screen to consume it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I feel you on that and I love the feeling of thumbing through a hard copy, but the feelimg of knowing I have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of textbooks that would easily be going for 200 a pop each and the knowledge I can gain from them definitely hits different..... :banderas:

You "have" them, but how much do you look at them and how many have you not even opened this year?

I have several textbooks on Kindle and I legit forget they're there. Even if I have an opportunity to reference them, I almost always look it up online rather than dig through the pages in the reader because it's too cumbersome. Whereas if I had the hardcopies on a shelf I would definitely see them and get reminded and leaf through them when it's relevant.