Christopher Nolan is Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Director

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
I know he shot all of it at once, and the reason that happened was because of his commitment to the project. Luck had nothing to do with it.

There's very little substance in Interstellar though. It's a good movie but it's really just high concept scifi for dumb people. Which sums up Nolan well. Pander to dumb people by making them think they're watching something smart.

lol this fraudster artsy fartsy fan stans that hack Nicolas Refn and has the audacity to talk shyt about Nolan's style over substance filmaking.What a fukking clown.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol this fraudster artsy fartsy fan stans that hack Nicolas Refn and has the audacity to talk shyt about Nolan's style over substance filmaking.What a fukking clown.

What style? Nolan's movies are salt rock status these days. Cold and clinical without a semblance of life.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My man:wow: But Fincher has always been a bit detached from his stuff. it works for most of the material he gravitates to
Right. Not that I even agree with Nolan being as clinical as Fincher, almost all of Nolan's film have had a real emotional core to them, some of Fincher's do and some of them do not. It's still a "style" in which they make films, I personally love that clinical digital 130 takes to get a shot right Fincher shyt.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Nolan is dope as shyt. But when I saw Dark City I was like, "how do you explain this shyt?"

But other than that, I appreciate his films. I would love to see him do a James Bond film. It's a few films I would like to see his interpretation of.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nolan is dope as shyt. But when I saw Dark City I was like, "how do you explain this shyt?"

But other than that, I appreciate his films. I would love to see him do a James Bond film. It's a few films I would like to see his interpretation of.
Dark City is Alex Proyas, a very underrated director.
The Crow and Dark City personal classics for me

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Right. Not that I even agree with Nolan being as clinical as Fincher, almost all of Nolan's film have had a real emotional core to them, some of Fincher's do and some of them do not. It's still a "style" in which they make films, I personally love that clinical digital 130 takes to get a shot right Fincher shyt.
just rewatched interstellar tonite, still dont get the "cold clinical" stuff. honestly i think dudes are just parroting some random bloggers thoughts or something. the scenes with the dad and daughter and their whole relationship is probably the most well done part of the film