Christopher Nolan - Dunkirk Film Teaser

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Sorry OP might have to request that thread merge later since the thread was made 8 months ago :mjpls:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What's with this dude's expression :russ:

smiling%20dude.gif
Nolan extras never disappoint :mjlol:

WW2 doe :camby:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just got Wikipedia, sounds like the WW2 version of Gettysburg where Germany could have won the war if they weren't idiots

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
What's with this dude's expression :russ:

smiling%20dude.gif

How can a director of Nolan's stature have such shytty extras or do such a shyt job directing them :mindblown:. I love his films but god damn.

TDKR had like 5-6 :snoop: moments involving the extras.

That giant fist fight at the end :why:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got Wikipedia, sounds like the WW2 version of Gettysburg where Germany could have won the war if they weren't idiots

No one really seems to know why Hitler didn't finish the British off at Dunkirk. Apparently he was worried his German tanks would get destroyed around Dunkirk. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How can a director of Nolan's stature have such shytty extras or do such a shyt job directing them :mindblown:. I love his films but god damn.

TDKR had like 5-6 :snoop: moments involving the extras.

That giant fist fight at the end :why:
Because it's straight up nitpicking. I garauntee if you actively look for extras doing weird/funny shyt in the majority of films you will find it.

But 99.999999% of people do not notice that type of shyt because who the hell actively and purposely looks at the face of each and every extra on screen in a film.

I mean you might catch 1 by accident once in a while and chuckle to yourself but :yeshrug: