Christians: Howcome u ignore Jesus's prediction of Prophet Muhammad?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
(7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. (8) And when he comes, he will convince the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: (9) concerning sin because they do not believe in me; (10) concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more; (11) concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. (12) I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. (14) When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. (14) He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. (15) All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you (John 16:7-15,)

Sounds like Prophet Muhammad to me

If Church goers didn't do so much dancing, shouting, humming, cracker & juice eating, moaning and singing they probably would have noticed this.

:ohhh:

@Mr. Somebody @Willstyles @FAH1223 @Ice Cold @Chris.B @Slaimon @bigrodthe1 @Dirty_Jerz @Ain't That @RadaMillzSomething @Tuaminator

In response to the spirit of truth being "the holy spirit/ghost" (1 of the 3 Gods that is "technically" supposed to represent just one GOD) and not Muhammad

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA4x_ntAyLw"]Muhammad (pbuh) is "The Spirit of Truth" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
First of all do you know what Trinity is?

Secondly Jesus was speaking about the holy Spirit.
Who is here with us till the second coming of our Lord.

The Holy spirit is a man? :leon:

Jesus used the words "He" and "him" several times.

Doesn't sound like he's describing any spirits or ghost breh

:leostare:

soundwave6521

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

Exactly which part of the bolded sentences lead you to believe the prophesied person is Muhammad? And since when was Muhammad "a Spirit"?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Yes Holy spirit is man. He came up upon Jesus in the form of a Dove during his baptism.

He also came down up the apostles after Jesus's ascension into heaven

soundwave6521

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth;

:scusthov:

edit
You know damn well "He" is used in religious texts to describe holy things/beings.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Exactly which part of the bolded sentences lead you to believe the prophesied person is Muhammad? And since when was Muhammad "a Spirit"?

Why wouldn't it be Muhammad?

he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come

Did Muhammad speak on his own authority? No he did not. Who would the holy spirit be listening to? (when the Holy spirit is allegedly supposed to be a part of God himself/itself)

and Where does it describe the man as a spirit?

"When the Spirit of truth comes"
......is describing the message that Muhammad will bring. The word is God and whoever possess the word carries the spirit of truth which is God.

It wasn't a LITERAL spirit, although it could possibly be interpreted as the Angel who spoke to Muhammad.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spirit of Truth= Holy Spirit. [Charles Ramsey]Dead give a way. Dead give a way [/Charles Ramsey] Not Muhammad. Muhammad wasn't a spirit, he was a man. Dead give a way. Dead give a way.

soundwave6521

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't it be Muhammad?

:snoop:

Why wouldn't it be Jesus? Why wouldn't it be Joseph Smith? That's not an argument bro

he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come

Did Muhammad speak on his own authority? No he did not.

There are people today that claim to receive intermissions from God and speak on his behalf. This verse could well apply to them.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

Why wouldn't it be Jesus? Why wouldn't it be Joseph Smith? That's not an argument bro

There are people today that claim to receive intermissions from God and speak on his behalf. This verse could well apply to them.

Which is why I'm an atheist and don't subscribe to fairytales

However that doesn't mean I don't have the right to have an interest in the topics. I enjoy all types of science fiction, whether in movies, literature, religion etc. (just had to clarify that before any butthole religious people say some predictable dumb sh1t about how we hate god and want to start trouble or some sh1t.......)

It seems to me like he's describing Muhammad. I can't see how it can be interpreted any other way unless you have an agenda or bias.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Spirit of Truth= Holy Spirit. [Charles Ramsey]Dead give a way. Dead give a way [/Charles Ramsey] Not Muhammad. Muhammad wasn't a spirit, he was a man. Dead give a way. Dead give a way.

You shouldn't assume that just because both terms have the word Spirit in them.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Sounds like Prophet Muhammad to me

If Church goers didn't do so much dancing, shouting, humming, cracker & juice eating, moaning and singing they probably would have noticed this.

:ohhh:

@Mr. Somebody @Willstyles @FAH1223 @Ice Cold @Chris.B @Slaimon @bigrodthe1 @Dirty_Jerz @Ain't That Something @Tuaminator

Why you tag me in this bro :skip:

I haven't had a personal relationship with God in years now bros. So according to scripture my fate is worse than yours who willingly don't believe bc I know the truth and ran away. But to digress this scripture invokes the Holy spirit or the power of God manifest upon true believers.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Why you tag me in this bro :skip:

I haven't had a personal relationship with God in years now bros. So according to scripture my fate is worse than yours who willingly don't believe bc I know the truth and ran away. But to digress this scripture invokes the Holy spirit or the power of God manifest upon true believers.

and on top of that you're going to Islam Hell for rejecting Muhammad's message

u just in all types of trouble

:ufdup: