Christians Are Just Play Things For Their God

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Another religious thread :blessed:

I typically choose against participating in religious threads because of the trauma I've endured through it. I am a former minister of 10 years after all. But I wanted to share my thoughts.

All this talk of purpose through god and what not. Many Christians fail to understand that this imaginary being does not give you purpose. It couldn't care less about what you want personally. It only cares about what it wants. You were created simply for its entertainment. A real life Toy Story if you will. You are all play things.

The Christian god is a sadist in every definition of the word. A sadist with severe anger issues. It very clearly enjoys causing pain and suffering. Just think of an omniscient being who is the very apex of intellect and creativity becoming enraged with its creation for doing what you designed it to do and then inflicting the most horrible kind of punishments onto them. Instead of using your creativity to peacefully solve the issue, you murder, drown and burn your creation. If genocide is your go to for every probelm you encounter, you are clearly the problem. Especially when you have other means of solutions at your disposal.

The biblical god has all the characteristics of man:
Jealousy
Anger issues
Quick tempered
Poor judgement
Arrogance
Vengeful
Sexual obsession
Sexist
Uncompromising
An a$$hole

Tell me, would you want to be around someone with these characteristics? To be the play thing of a being with such characteristics? Does it's "good nature" out weigh its bad one? I don't think so.

I feel bad for the angels in this story. They have no other purpose but to be divine slaves and do gods biddings as messengers and earthly agents. They have no free will. It's either serve god for all eternity or suffer in hell for all eternity. No redemption for them. Atleast humans get the gift of atonement, the chance to be redeemed. Angels are just stuck. If they sin, its an automatic strike 3 eternal damnation. I almost feel bad for the lucifer character. It makes you think what was so bad in heaven that he and a 3rd of the angels willingly chose death and seperation from god rather than to stay with it. After looking at gods very manlike characteristics, I can't blame them. Lucifer sounds just like Nat Turner. Rallying your brothers to try and overthrow the system even when you know failure will most likely be the outcome. Rather go out fighting than to live being the plaything of a psychopath.

Happy Sunday!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Lucifer sounds just like Nat Turner

This comparison makes no sense because it would imply Nat Turner wasn't a slave and at one point was white.

If you gonna bash religion at least get the basics right.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This comparison makes no sense because it would imply Nat Turner wasn't a slave and at one point was white.

If you gonna bash religion at least get the basics right.
Nat Turner rallied the slaves against the system

Lucifer rallied the angels against system

Nat knew he was pretty much fighting a one sided battle.

Lucifer knew he was fighting a one sided battle.

Nat was fine choosing death over slavery

Lucifer was fine choosing death over divine slavery.

I don't see your point

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nat Turner rallied the slaves against the system

Lucifer rallied the angels against system

Nat knew he was pretty much fighting a one sided battle.

Lucifer knew he was fighting a one sided battle.

Nat was fine choosing death over slavery

Lucifer was fine choosing death over divine slavery.

I don't see your point

Lucifer was originally an angel at one point.

When was Nat Turner 1) not a black man 2) not a slave. Do you see the issue with that comparison

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am a practicing catholic, going to mass what i learnt from priests was forgiveness, kindness and love for your fellow man and compassion, the right wing Christians have perverted and use their religion to carry out their hateful agendas against gays, trans and anyone not white.