Superstar
Daps
yeah right.

chrissy-teigen-pantyless-upskirt-at-2016-american-music-awards-02.jpg

chrissy_teigen_frikik_upskirt_0003.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I remember when she wore this dress and I made a thread about how sexy/fine she looked in it and nobody agreed with me. She was looking so fukking sexy in this dress! Mhmmm mhmm mhmm!:wow:
Y'all seen Chrissy Teigen in this dress?!

Goodness gracious! :noah::ohlawd:
chrissy-teigen-wardrobe-malfunctionimages-624808856.jpg

1123-chrissy-teaser-810x960.jpg

chrissy%20teigen%20dress.jpg

i see you left out the upskirt/ass flash, she caught my eye that way shes always showing the goods somehow. john legend gets props, shes cute a real peculiar beauty. she makes her living modelling shes not looking for coli co-signs :russ:.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This ol powder toast lookin female got the body of a cac grandma 45 yrs old with 3 kids and no cake
:hhh:X:francis:X:mjlol:

John got a gut.
She has a fat pum pum.
John is cramming his hand deep between what passes for her ass cheeks.
She has the body of a tall but husky (to account for the chest) 10 year old.

They're both happy. They win.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This shows how the right stylist and makeup can make a four an eight and a six a dime. This is why many of these celebs never leave home without it.

I mean shyt, the same can be said about the average woman who ain't a star but wears makeup on a day to day basis.

But yeah, having money and access to the best make up artist help.

She still pretty without the makeup tho.
1441556643-chrissy-teigen-no-makeup.png

Last edited:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
very cute lady, body might not be the greatest but that pum looking fat.....perfection aint all about the body, there's more to a women than just her assets.

Met a mature women this past weekend, a pretty chubby curvy thang which is my preference love. i felt like she was the closest thing to perfection based on her aura, how well we vibe, her presence was just soo powerful. I have a feeling im gonna make love to her in the future as its clearly obvious she enjoys presence aswell... Her husband made her leave the bbq early because she was too into me and i was into her, didnt help that i sung to her and her husband overheard it...:yeshrug: anyhow, there's more to a women than her assets.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
very cute lady, body might not be the greatest but that pum looking fat.....perfection aint all about the body, there's more to a women than just her assets.

Met a mature women this past weekend, a pretty chubby curvy thang which is my preference love. i felt like she was the closest thing to perfection based on her aura, how well we vibe, her presence was just soo powerful. I have a feeling im gonna make love to her in the future as its clearly obvious she enjoys presence aswell... Her husband made her leave the bbq early because she was too into me and i was into her, didnt help that i sung to her and her husband overheard it...:yeshrug: anyhow, there's more to a women than her assets.

That nikka at the crib with his wife

anigif_sub-buzz-3195-1496153606-8.gif

*Later that night at your crib with your Sing Along with Elmo looking ass*

ERj03m.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh