Chrissy Teigen aka powder toast female fans come in here and take this L

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to see what every nay sayer above me is laying next to at night....I got all my money on it they look absolutly nothing close to John Legends wife.

But they'll never show pics of their girls....they'll say some bullshyt like "naa I have a dime at home but I dont put my personal business on The coli"

:shaq2:

You would lose all your money breh, she ugly as fukk

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and u still haven't posted a pic of your current...u just talking like i said.

:sas2:

I don't really post pics of women I sleep with. I just think this is a pretty low bar to vet all your money on.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
I don't really post pics of women I sleep with. I just think this is a pretty low bar to vet all your money on.

Thank u for proving my point.

talk that blah blah blah about a female u could never get like that weirdo @LezJepzin but wont post a pic of your current to see if u qualify to back up your words. Not one person can do it because ya'll are full of shyt.

:heh:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
She looks good considering her body is changed from having a baby. :yeshrug: Plus that swimsuit bottom style flattens her booty. She needs a different style

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank u for proving my point.

talk that blah blah blah about a pretty chick like that weirdo @LezJepzin but wont post a pic of your current to see if u qualify to back up your words. Not one person can do it because ya'll are full of shyt.

:heh:

Believe what you want breh

Doesn't affect my ability to pull:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Breh, leave town ASAP & take whatever credentials you have that got you close to his woman. @stomachlines on his way to your crib with the rest of JBO like

LiquidPortlyGemsbok.gif

"I ain't had to do this in a minute. The things we do for love."

:ufdup:

:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why do people always say "lets see your girl" when some average milk rat is getting roasted?
It's a trap breh

Everyone in the thread can see the face without makeup. The body without clothes. The natural way you'd see a woman without 7 figure stylists and makeup artists on the team. Let's not even get into the photoshop for press

They want you to post your girl, who can still look good with a $50 makeup budget.. then post up the celeb at the oscars... and try to compare the two :mjlol:

85% of these celebs are avg without makeup. I'll say slightly better cause they are in shape. But that's about it. Hollywood don't like em thick so forget real curves and ass. All you're left with is titties, hopefully not being pushed up by a bra. And a makeup full of good looking face.

The moment they get exposed with no photoshop, no makeup and no clothes. It's a bunch of "b-b-b-but post your girl" :damn:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know she was Thai.
I should have known, after seeing those cheekbones :wow:
My ex has a facial structure too much like her and would cook me Thai coconut shrimp curry all the time.
They loyal :mjcry:

Yeah, she's half Thai.

Bruh, I love her cheekbones. Thai women be having some nice ass cheekbones.:noah:
chrissy-teigen-instagram.jpg

031616-chrissy-teigen_0.jpg

How do you and you ex meet? Where is the land of milk and honey to Thai women, bruh?! :noah::ohlawd::feedme: