Chrissy Teigen aka powder toast female fans come in here and take this L

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So thats how she looks without make up, damn :dwillhuh:

Well thats john legend women, to each his own. As long as the nikka continue to make them slow ass medelys im good.

Hold on longer is still my shyt and that love in the future album is a personal rnb classic.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wonder how many folks in this thread are depressed.

Don't even see women criticize looks this hard on other women.

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
88cb512e15cfb11a96164474afdf70c2--thundercats-xena.jpg
:deadmanny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get emotional because I don't :cape: ratfaces brehs :umad:

:mjlol:nikka really said that like nikkas laying next to ugly women,dont know they woman ugly too.

the fact I've fukked worst before,makes me more qualified:pachaha:

My baby mama killlin this bytch though,take my word for it folks:myman:,if you like black women that is,not sure about @RonFox:mjpls:....i been watching this nikka closley since he came at the NOI,u under surveilence:ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
She's really hit or miss? I thought she was "Meh" at first, but then I saw her in person a few times and was like :ehh:

She cleans up nice.

Breh, leave town ASAP & take whatever credentials you have that got you close to his woman. @stomachlines on his way to your crib with the rest of JBO like

LiquidPortlyGemsbok.gif

"I ain't had to do this in a minute. The things we do for love."

:ufdup:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:stopitslime:

Hey weirdo....Thats what u originally responded to, me pointing out that the naysayers will never post a pic of their current to see if they qualify to talk sidewyas about a bad chick so easy like u did. Now u acting like Ray Charles.

and I'm in the red because I'm a Black man with a whiteman in my avi and 90% of the negs are people calling me CAC.

:gucci: I just negged you to shut up . You're the weirdo writing essays just to justify that. Maybe that's why you're in the red :ufdup:

---

Superstar
Daps
Why do people always say "lets see your girl" when some average milk rat is getting roasted?

Just about to say this, what does a next mans gal have to do whether this girl is good looking. And she is extra average, her home country she would get no love. A man of John legends money and fame he can do better.

Cats are way up in their feelings for some women they will never meet.