Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Daps
LET'S CONGRATULATE THIS FAME AND MONEY HUNGRY HEIFER FOR REACHING THE MOUNTAIN TOP
She got sick of old white men excavating her smelly vagina and throwing her to the curb, so she waved her painties to catch a rich black fool and finally got a bite... Maybe now you all see the glaring truths that I've long since put you on to
Sleeps with nasty white men for acting roles and hopes of stardom that fall hilariously short? Check
Breaks up long marriages and families? check
If now you don't see this bug eyed charliton is a first class demon, then you're lost. And now Rock is about to lose...I wouldn't be surprised if this demonic woman seduced him with hypnosis and voodoo

I was wondering why Rosaria wasn't called a bedwench. I guess they didn't know her past, lol.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
LET'S CONGRATULATE THIS FAME AND MONEY HUNGRY HEIFER FOR REACHING THE MOUNTAIN TOP
She got sick of old white men excavating her smelly vagina and throwing her to the curb, so she waved her painties to catch a rich black fool and finally got a bite... Maybe now you all see the glaring truths that I've long since put you on to
Sleeps with nasty white men for acting roles and hopes of stardom that fall hilariously short? Check
Breaks up long marriages and families? check
If now you don't see this bug eyed charliton is a first class demon, then you're lost. And now Rock is about to lose...I wouldn't be surprised if this demonic woman seduced him with hypnosis and voodoo

'Bout damn time - you hella late...we were waiting on your since page 1.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Seems like Chris didn't want to be tied down anymore. Now he can fukk with whoever he wants without dealing with ol girl. She probably wants a new dikk too so don't be surprised if she's going after Denzel, Will, Jamie or anyone of that status.

wunder

Pro
Daps
Seems like Chris didn't want to be tied down anymore. Now he can fukk with whoever he wants without dealing with ol girl. She probably wants a new dikk too so don't be surprised if she's going after Denzel, Will, Jamie or anyone of that status.
:what:
:russ::heh:

Daps
You think so?

If Chris Rock was still a struggling comedian who was still chasing that elusive fame and fortune, he would be content with Malaak. When I saw the organizations that she was involved in some years back I gotta say I was impressed. She is very problack and makes regular pilgrimages to Africa with a select group of Black students so that they can learn about other cultures.

She will find a man who is as culturally in tune as she is while Chris will end up like other dumb as a "rock" BM getting into public squabbles and drama with a series of white mistresses like he's been doing throughout their marriage.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wasn't aware of or had forgotten about his situation. my thing is that a well off dude should hit off a long term spouse exceptionally well without all the bitterness and acrimony. many don't know that opposing lawyers huddle and play golf together to plan strategies to run up the fees. a woman that been with you since the lean times, and blesses you with a healthy seed deserves as much. you and her settle that business out of court like intelligent adults instead of being gladiator combatants.

Nantz was married to Ann-Lorraine "Lorrie" Carlsen Nantz for 26 years before divorcing in 2009. The couple lived in Westport, Connecticut and had one child, daughter Caroline.[11]

In November 2009, Jim Nantz was ordered to pay his ex-wife $916,000 a year in child support and alimony. Nantz acknowledged dating a 29-year-old woman before the divorce was final, although the judge concluded the marriage deteriorated years earlier and "this remote event in no way contributed to the breakdown of the marriage." Nantz earns $7 million a year.[12]

On June 9, 2012, Nantz married Courtney Richards in a ceremony at the Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California.[13] On March 14, 2014 Nantz and his wife welcomed a baby girl.

Naw playa that is what a smart business woman or man does. Pay them enough that they shut their mouths up. In the end after divorce it is all about the other spouse thinking they won. Break bread with them and keep it moving. Especially Chris Rock cause he has more to lose.

shyt happens man if you can get 20 or more years out your marriage is this crazy country then it was a successful marriage. Hell if you can get 10 years out a marriage and you are living in Hollywood that is some David copperfield type of shyt.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't trip about folks getting divorced. Hell I know a few of them. My thing is just be adults about it and be fair. Hell my wife and I have even talked about if we ever get a divorce. Told her if you hand me them papers tomorrow I won't trip. If you don't want to be with me anymore I can't force you to.

But I want joint custody of the kids. I will split everything down the middle and pay my child support. Ain't no thing let's just be fair handle it ourselves and be smart about it with keeping the lawyers out of it because they will take everything have us fighting over crumbs and we will be flat broke.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Listening to stories about chris rock with white women years back at different hotels in Hollywood has always make me :usure: when I hear him discuss white jokes on stage...

I know his wife got word about it and gave him a automaton like it's me or them and he couldn't stop chasing them white girls...

Look at this nikka face compared to his family.. a unhappy nikka

chris-rock-his-red-carpet-cuties-1-960x1403.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Some woman just know how to make an older man feel young and alive. Especially when you're wife has gotten complacent.

When you're 50 and Flabbilous,:flabbynsick: if a cute young coworker taps you on the shoulder you'd be ready to leave your nagging wife.

la-et-mn-toronto-film-festival-chris-rock-rates-big-laughs-in-top-five-20140907
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-top-five-tiff-premiere.jpg
article-2747063-2127290000000578-170_634x487.jpg
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-finally-famous-set-02.JPG
Rosario-Dawson-Chris-Rock-Top-Five-Grey-Goose-Soho-House-9-6-14-2.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:

Probably makes him feel like he was in high school again. :banderas: ... and she's 35... Just think if she was 21-25? Nicca would probably sign over his estate to her.

Nothing like a man that seeks to recapture his youth, unwilling to accept the losing battle with undefeated father time, and ruining everything he built due to situational immaturity and the bliss of young chick snatch and their youthful exuberance.

But it sho' feel good thooooooooooooo... :banderas:

Gotta understand those young chix get old too.
comeon.png
Unless you keep replacing 'em ...

:ohhh:Yooooooooooooooooo....Hugh Hefner might be a genius, brethren.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably makes him feel like he was in high school again. :banderas: ... and she's 35... Just think if she was 21-25? Nicca would probably sign over his estate to her.

Nothing like a man that seeks to recapture his youth, unwilling to accept the losing battle with undefeated father time, and ruining everything he built due to situational immaturity and the bliss of young chick snatch and their youthful exuberance.

But it sho' feel good thooooooooooooo... :banderas:

Gotta understand those young chix get old too.
comeon.png
Unless you keep replacing 'em ...

:ohhh:Yooooooooooooooooo....Hugh Hefner might be a genius, brethren.

That is the thing when you are rich you can live out all these crazy fantasies. That is why the fame is actually worse than having the money. Then Rock is in hollywood where everything goes. Folks fukking and sucking just for the hell of it. Just to say a famous person skeeted on them.

There is no surprise Chris got caught up if he did. And I wouldn't doubt his wife partook in some of the shenanigans.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listening to stories about chris rock with white women years back at different hotels in Hollywood has always make me :usure: when I hear him discuss white jokes on stage...

I know his wife got word about it and gave him a automaton like it's me or them and he couldn't stop chasing them white girls...

Look at this nikka face compared to his family.. a unhappy nikka

chris-rock-his-red-carpet-cuties-1-960x1403.jpg

Men don't give a shyt when it comes to ass. I have known kats who didn't like big women but would knock some down if they were down to do freaky shyt and keep they mouth quiet.

One Kat I knew was busting open a midget. Why cause the white boy said she had some good ass and dome. She also would come to his house late at night and keep it a secret they were smashing.

How many kkk and bigot mothafukkas over the years hated black people but had black women as side pieces. Once again men don't give a shyt. They separate sex or fukking from everything else. That is why they can smash and not give a fukk the next day.