Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But that's the thing... Divorce isn't some racially exclusive institution. The divorce rate for all races is at an all time high. The problem is that now people get married for the wrong reasons or they have issues going in and hope marriage fixes it. But people will have you think the problem is with black relationships like we don't know how to manage but whites have no problem making it work when that's just not true.

Dude you can't ration with these folks. They taking some famous dude and his wife and comparing it to the general population. That is stupid and ignorant in itself. Only a fool would compare shyt that goes on in freaky deaky Hollywood to what goes on in the rest of society.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Listening to stories about chris rock with white women years back at different hotels in Hollywood has always make me :usure: when I hear him discuss white jokes on stage...

I know his wife got word about it and gave him a automaton like it's me or them and he couldn't stop chasing them white girls...

Look at this nikka face compared to his family.. a unhappy nikka

th

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
marriages went down hill once polygamy became illegal...back in the day dudes had multiple wives especially in Africa.

yall remember Ebay and Thelma on good times?!?!?1 Ebay said multiple women was his culture. It's in Black culutre to have multiple wives and take care of the first one best. Shiiiit Chris Rock probably learned about multiple women/wives in Africa.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
marriages went down hill once polygamy became illegal...back in the day dudes had multiple wives especially in Africa.

yall remember Ebay and Thelma on good times?!?!?1 Ebay said multiple women was his culture. It's in Black culutre to have multiple wives and take care of the first one best. Shiiiit Chris Rock probably learned about multiple women/wives in Africa.

:dahell:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Its no joy or content in this nikka face....peep the pics with this bytch
chris-malaak-rock.jpg

It look like she be spazzin out in the car and got a better media poker face than him when the cameras flash

I developed a distate for some statements he made in his work as I got older, but despite the fact he still my nikka though, hate it had to be him