Chris Rock & Cipha Sounds Flew Out That Cac Grifter JustPearlyThings To London To Meet Dave Chappelle, Naomi Campbell & Eyrkah Badu

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
She's literally the Eminem of the Black Manosphere.

But Eminem is at least certified despite benefiting from Whiteness. This girl literally has no ties to us and studied her way to the top.

It's both impressive and embarassing at the same time. Chick Shang Tsunged Kevin's whole talking points and is slowly becoming the face of the Black Manosphere.

Sadly, because gender relations are so jaded in the U.S. and U.K., even Black men in the space that are skeptical will tolerate her because they feel she'll be able to spread their message better than a Black man can. It is what it is.
The problem is that Male content creators that actually believe anyone spreading the "message" is a good are wrong. None of the talking or messaging is going to make women "act right" no matter who says it. All it does is make money off of the idiots that think it does help. Nothing that she is copying will help men, just her wallet. Dumb nikkas need a coping mechanism and she and others provide it.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is sickening....another example of black man making it hot and white person getting the credit.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The problem is that Male content creators that actually believe anyone spreading the "message" is a good are wrong. None of the talking or messaging is going to make women "act right" no matter who says it. All it does is make money off of the idiots that think it does help. Nothing that she is copying will help men, just her wallet. Dumb nikkas need a coping mechanism and she and others provide it.
this is the same as black people saying they "just want their culture to be shared" instead of taxing people for using it

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
her being the "face of the black manosphere" is largely a TLR trolling thing. Even in death it's Kevin Samuels. People just mention her here because look at how yall react. And again, OP spiced up the thread title to get a reaction out of yall. LOL
You're copping pleas for no reason. She already has over 600k subs, her primary audience are black men, her mentor was a black man and all her videos clearly cater to black men

This is literally the thumbnail of her last video. :dead:

Becky completely took over that lane in only a matter of months and is now the defacto leader. :banderas:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We? :mjtf:

I dont watch that pasty sloppy built white racist. I found out about her through thecoli.

Point taken.

It still speaks to the collective psychology that more than one black man approved of this woman's interloping and manipulation of the black communities sociological dynamics.

We have abdicated way too much power to cacs historical and may never get a fraction of it back.

We dont watch it, but people who have the leverage across millions of social media users does.

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I don't pay attention to any of this shyt.. but what the fukk :why:

It's the upside down. :francis:

And as someone else said, men are so angry and bitter that they'll accept anyone, including racist cacettes as their leaders as long as they say the right thing.

And Chris Rock let Louis CK use the n-word to his face. And made his career making fun of Black women.

Dave was shocked and was whining about cacs betraying him at Comedy Central because he thought they were on his side. Even though Mooney told him that cacs would eventually take his show. But Dave was too busy laughing to pay attention:mjpls:

And now he's doing comedy specials to specifically cater to racist cacs.

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Where can one find a video of this pearl thats like a good crash course, like one ~60 minute video that would tell me what she be on

Can‘t get into these channels where every video is 3 hours..You mess around and catch a shytty episode and it ruins your entire perception.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess her saying racism is a thing of the past, blacks people don’t need reparations, and the George Washington was a father figure to his Slaves is just a thing of the past?
I couldn't find a link for what you're talking about but found this which debuted 3 days ago

I havent watched it nor do i want to but If you have a link for the other stuff post it here pls....people who dislike her could make these videos fo viral

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You're copping pleas for no reason. She already has over 600k subs, her primary audience are black men, her mentor was a black man and all her videos clearly cater to black men

This is literally the thumbnail of her last video. :dead:

Becky completely took over that lane in only a matter of months and is now the defacto leader. :banderas:

1st of she's in the manosphere space not just the black manosphere space. 2nd of all like i said, her being the "face" of this shyt is only a coli thing. LOL. And like i said AGAIN...op spiced up the thread title to get yall nikkas to react. If she died right now she's not getting the negative response like Kevin Samuels got. Nobody's writing think pieces about her...Kevin Samuels had been dead for months and his name was mentioned on mainstream news shows about politics.

Hell Fresh and Fit are more known than her. I'll at least give them that.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
She seems less a leader and more a tool. How often does she buck hard against her followers? Kevin came off as more of a leader than anything since he would go hard at his followers.

Sadly, because gender relations are so jaded in the U.S. and U.K., even Black men in the space that are skeptical will tolerate her because they feel she'll be able to spread their message better than a Black man can. It is what it is.
I talked to someone about this who follows this and he said that the girl is useful since a black man can be maligned up and down like Kevin was, a white man would get cancelled like Andrew Tate (I guess he didn't know he's mixed but sure), a black woman would be harassed and dismissed as a pick me, so all that's left is a white woman that, if she got out of hand, they could toss her and find someone else since white women aren't rocking that hard with her anyways. So here we are. I feel like the people opposed to the manosphere are part of the problem and play a part in creating these issues. It's like they are dead set on making things worse each and every step of the way for some odd reason. shyt is :patrice: and :manny: at the same time.