Chris Rock & Cipha Sounds Flew Out That Cac Grifter JustPearlyThings To London To Meet Dave Chappelle, Naomi Campbell & Eyrkah Badu

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:huhldup:

A major L for the Black manosphere :unimpressed:
In some ways this is kind of what some of them want and a consequence of all the gender war shyt that has gone on. That's how bad things are. I've been trying to tell people but oh well. You will see more of this. :francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
OP spiced up the thread title. nikkas runnin here mad :dead:
she already live in London. And i don't think she mentioned Chris Rock or Cipha sounds by name once:dead:and she most likely got invited to this show and after party by some entry level comedian trying to impress her.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Black manosphere doesn't give a fukk as long as fuel is brought to the fires of the gender wars :obama:
I made a thread on that burly bytch Metooing a black man but most people were like, "Who?". She is known and is getting moreso with all of the regurgitation of Manosphere talking points.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I made a thread on that burly bytch Metooing a black man but most people were like, "Who?". She is known and is getting moreso with all of the regurgitation of Manosphere talking points.

I think I still have the link on her George Washington slave video. Another YouTuber saved it I think.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
she literally blew up doing Kevin Samuels reaction videos :dead: then she somehow flipped it into a London talk show :russ:

The grift :wow:
It's like that Atlanta episode where Darius goes to a Nigerian restaurant with a white woman :russ:

"Oh what's that? And this? :gladbron:"

The day after, owners get forced out and the gentrified version of the restaurant opens right in front of it