Chris Paul is a TRUE point guard, unlike Steph Curry

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
BAsed on his career nikka.
Look at his body of work in the NBA, its undeniable that this man is on of the greatest true PGs to ever play the game.

I would only put
Magic
Big O
Zeke
Stockton

over him
I'm talking about the other statement. What the hell makes you think Lonzo Ball is going to wind up as a top 5 PG of all time?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Steph Curry is a 3 time role playing champion.

Asterisk titles with not a single finals MVP!
Asterisk titles :mjlol:was he supposed to tell kd not to come there. Not his fault ppl would rather play with him than brons my way or the highway ass. has 2 mvps which is 82 games. :obama:Not 7. :hhh: greatest 3 pt shooter ever.:wow:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm talking about the other statement. What the hell makes you think Lonzo Ball is going to wind up as a top 5 PG of all time?
Lonzo to me has the ability to be a mix of Gary Payton on the defensive end with the offensive game of Kidd. To me making him a potential Top 5 true PG.

kuts

All Star
Daps
Westbrook isn't a true point guard also. And I'm a huge fan of Westbrook

He is, but just like many dudes he was taught scoring equals the greatest overall value. WB's true skill package revolves around getting to where he wants and making passes.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
like i said cp3 is who you go with if your franchise is trash & you have to lean on one player

chef is the player if your franchise has the pieces for him to work to maximum efficiency

two different types of point.gawds

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
At least he was there tho, how many finals the TRUE pg done led his team to?

EDIT: Sidenote this is why I fukk wit Steph, only he would try such a high risk low reward play like that in a game 7 of the finals
:pachaha:
Dude a gunner at heart

That play was stupid as fukk breh.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather want a point guard with some rings.

No rings vs Many rings

Steph curry is a 3 time champion unlike Christ Paul. :Idkbro:
People who only list rings as their argument should be ignored.

It’s the laziest point ever. It usually designated for people who know little of what they are talking about. Or not equipped to discuss/debate sports.

Usually players do this when they don’t wanna outright say someone is better than another player. Cant go wrong with he’s better cause he has ring(s). When they (of all people)know it’s more to it than that.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:

Depends on the squad.

Id pick Billups on a team like the current Bucks or Raptors but CP3 if either is going to be my best player
I’m not sure about that. Maybe as a pure offensive talent, but I trust Billups health, critical decision making in crunch time, and leadership more than CP3’s
BAsed on his career nikka.
Look at his body of work in the NBA, its undeniable that this man is on of the greatest true PGs to ever play the game.

I would only put
Magic
Big O
Zeke
Stockton

over him
Well that’s a damn shame because The Glove was for sure better than Chris Paul.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I’m not sure about that. Maybe as a pure offensive talent, but I trust Billups health, critical decision making in crunch time, and leadership more than CP3’s

Well that’s a damn shame because The Glove was for sure better than Chris Paul.
If Billups your main go-to player then your team wont make it that far to begin with lol