Chris Brown - Weakest Link (Quavo Diss)

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Chris Brown is a hoe ass nikka man… That man literally saw Takeoff get his head blown off and you bring that up because he fukked a bytch that had to put a restraining order on your coked out abusive ass after y’all broke up? There is nothing fly or funny about that, y’all nikkas done let those retarded Chicago nikkas infiltrate y’all minds. Have some boundaries when it comes to certain shyt.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Chris Brown is a hoe ass nikka man… That man literally saw Takeoff get his head blown off and you bring that up because he fukked a bytch that had to put a restraining order on your coked out abusive ass after y’all broke up? There is nothing fly or funny about that, y’all nikkas done let those retarded Chicago nikkas infiltrate y’all minds. Have some boundaries when it comes to certain shyt.

Tender.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is it that time of the month for you?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I agree with your sentiment but this sounds deeper than Quavo fukked his ex

I doubt Quavo is trying to have rap beef tho

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It will hit everytime when it’s true. they were actually still in a relationship when saweetie slept with Chris. Quavo had no idea and he ended his relationship with offset bc saweetie fcked him too while they was together

There’s no difference between wife and girlfriend here, bogs marraige meant nothing and was for publicity. Everyone knew he was still with Kim and multiple other women

Chris overshadowed Drake and I bet Drake is bothered by it. Chris made drake’s ai thing seem cringe and weak, he didn’t come with the tea and straightforwardness like Chris did

No it doesn't. Not when it's in damn near every non-diss song on every rap album out there.
If you not naming names, like Pusha I don't care. shyt is so obtuse and silly. I couldn't tell you who the fukk Saweetie is from any of these other Build-a-Thot rappers. I doesn't land for me...sorry.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is off-limits in rap beef, right???

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Chris went low, Quavo need to go into the Earth's core.

Jadakiss and Beans were talking about killing each other's kids & putting C4 at nikkas' moms front door

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jadakiss and Beans were talking about killing each other's kids & putting C4 at nikkas' moms front door

Nothing is off limits in a beef, the only thing that should be considered is if a person can handle the potential repercussions

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Actually the Takeoff line reminded me of the old Styles P line dissing Diddy:

"If you let P tell it, I don't feel yo ass/I wish duke (biggie) was still alive AND THEY KILLED YO ASS!"

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Well the way Chris acting why wouldn't she?? He harassed her so much she(and beat her) that she had a long term restraining order. He keeps getting Karreuche look a likes pregnant and now he's arguing with Quavo about her when she ain't been with him for a decade.

I mean he getting his shyt off but it doesn't change he's mad over a woman he ain't with.
CB is definitely tender :laff:

But he’s also a crackhead who will whoop yo ass in a fight/bball/dance off you name it :pachaha: Quavo not dumb enough to fight a crackhead :mjlol: