Chris Brown - Weakest Link (Quavo Diss)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much longer can "I fukked your bytch" even be effective? That shyt does not hit like "you claim to be a playa, but I fukkED your WIFE".

That...that's very different.
This one is kinda effective since Quavo/Saweetie was everywhere together.

Chris being sensitive about Quavo being with his ex is weird. He on some once mine always mine shyt, he too rich for that imo

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Chris being sensitive about Quavo being with his ex is weird. He on some once mine always mine shyt, he too rich for that imo

And it's crazy because when he had her, her violated her constantly. Cheated on her with Rihanna, had Rih roasting her on the internet and had a baby on her. This word is overused but it's giving narc behavior.

Giselle

Daps
I feel kinda bad for quavo, especially bc that take off line

I wonder what started this bc I think Chris dissed him first

How much longer can "I fukked your bytch" even be effective? That shyt does not hit like "you claim to be a playa, but I fukkED your WIFE".

It will hit everytime when it’s true. they were actually still in a relationship when saweetie slept with Chris. Quavo had no idea and he ended his relationship with offset bc saweetie fcked him too while they was together

There’s no difference between wife and girlfriend here, bogs marraige meant nothing and was for publicity. Everyone knew he was still with Kim and multiple other women
These cornballs are really making a mockery of diss tracks and the culture.

Just trying to do anything to keep their name hot.

Somebody needs to exile these bums. Immediately.
Both are Black American, they can do what they want with their music

Giselle

Daps

It will hit everytime when it’s true. they were actually still in a relationship when saweetie slept with Chris. Quavo had no idea and he ended his relationship with offset bc saweetie fcked him too while they was together

There’s no difference between wife and girlfriend here, bogs marraige meant nothing and was for publicity. Everyone knew he was still with Kim and multiple other women
This nikka snapped:damn:

Drake and Breezy back to back :dame:
Chris overshadowed Drake and I bet Drake is bothered by it. Chris made drake’s ai thing seem cringe and weak, he didn’t come with the tea and straightforwardness like Chris did

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chris overshadowed Drake and I bet Drake is bothered by it. Chris made drake’s ai thing seem cringe and weak, he didn’t come with the tea and straightforwardness like Chris did

And now Ye just dissed Drake :dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

This is bs

DJK

All Star
Daps

If the overshadow Drake thing was true how come this thread gets a fraction of posts that the Drake related ones do