Chris Brown - Weakest Link (Quavo Diss)

Giselle

Daps
If the overshadow Drake thing was true how come this thread gets a fraction of posts that the Drake related ones do
Bc y’all are Drake dikk suckers

Lsa hates Chris yet his thread is out trending the Ai Drake. And everyone on social media keeps talking about Chris Saweetie and quavo, but especially Chris and it’s shocking to me that a lot of it is positive for the first time in decades.

Chris was trending all day, Drake was not. Kanye might get them to trend again though

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This one is kinda effective since Quavo/Saweetie was everywhere together.

Chris being sensitive about Quavo being with his ex is weird. He on some once mine always mine shyt, he too rich for that imo
That sound good..........But until them emotions pass then its up for everybody

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Cooked what? Ppl throw around the word cuck. Part of the definition of cuck is the other man knowing he's messing with another man's woman. Cause the other guy is smashing too. And Brown brags about it. With all the women he has to choose from I'm not feeling his choice of women at all. Also he should focus on having better album covers instead of dissing Quavo who is dope. Brown has a dope crib tho and can dance.
tenor.gif

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
This why you can’t trust coke heads. You never know when they’ll something absolutely out of pocket.

Bringing up takeoff like that isn’t hard or a good diss it’s just :francis: