CHRIS BROWN TALKS TO THE "PO PO" and now DRAKE WILL BE CHARGED ....

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
G code withn drake and chris brown:what:

Sad part is how someone can be a nice guy with no record and once they get in the rap game start getting caught up in a tom foolery, because of the clowns they have around them.

Nah Tom Thuggery in this case, Chris Brown proved he's about that life :smugfavre:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Considering Chris' situation...of course his lawyers gonna try to deflect shyt from him as much they can..this nikka can do time and get sued like a muthafukka..considering all the witnesses its not like he can act like he wasn't there or didn't see shyt...

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
2012 and people still cant define snitching

Various schools of thought on it breh, but there are different grades of bytch ass individuals and cornballs out there too :yeshrug:

I like to follow the Cam school of thought as defined on his CBS interview :yes:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. This stop snitching bs has to stop. Chris is an RnB singer. He's not out in the streets selling and doing illegal things. If he's assaulted he should go to the cops. Especially if he has priors. Dudes need to grow up.

2. The snitching bs only applies to street shyt.

3. Didn't drake testify against the dudes that robbed him......hmmmmmmm

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
"mr officer, i know i was just here 2 years ago for beating down rihanna. but i just got my face smashed in by these t dot thugs. i got video and witnesses. please call my lawyer id like to press charges"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
My idea of a snitch is..

2 mufukkas doing dirt together. One gets popped but tells on everyone with him

therefore, having a crime committed against you and you tell authorities about the crime is not snitching.. Its called being a victim.

personally, Chris and Drake are both clowns. but at least get the snitching shyt straight

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Drake Not Facing Arrest -- Despite Report | TMZ.com

Drake is not facing arrest in the Chris Brown bar fight ... well-placed law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

There's a report out this AM that Drake will be arrested for reckless endangerment for allegedly hurling a bottle that hit no one ... but we're told not only is it not true, cops have "no suspects, complaints or arrest warrants at this time."

According to the report, a single witness allegedly told cops Drake threw the bottle. Chris Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, who has been vocal since the incident, claims he has evidence Drake threw glassware, though he has not been specific.

The report says unless Drake agrees to surrender by next week, he will be arrested tonight during a concert at Jones Beach. We have confirmed with law enforcement this is NOT true.

:rudy:

1 star for this thread. y'all nikkas need to stop getting your information from Mediafakeout. a lot of y'all garbage posters switched your usernames from SOHH....still trying to figure out who y'all are.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
this dude cant be this stupid..

they were BOTH "involved to some degree".. one went and got a lawyer, who talked to the police on his behalf to try to clear his name.. thats, snitching.. plain and simple..

That aint no damn snitching. Bruh its about to be lawsuits out the ass coming from this. People got their wig split, Tony Parker's eye is jacked up, the club has lots of damages, etc... Only a true moron wouldnt have a lawyer already.

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
this dude cant be this stupid..

they were BOTH "involved to some degree".. one went and got a lawyer, who talked to the police on his behalf to try to clear his name.. thats, snitching.. plain and simple..

:why: you talking like these dudes are criminals or street dudes. child actor and child pop star :wtf: