CHRIS BROWN TALKS TO THE "PO PO" and now DRAKE WILL BE CHARGED ....

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
AvX8b5OCIAEy0q3.jpg

:merchant:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
In before 25+ pages.

That's snitching? :ld:

You have all these blogs reporting that Drake was there and involved to some degree. And you have all these people who were there making videos/tweets about what they saw, all pointing out that Drake was there and involved to some degree.

So when Chris Brown's attorney mentions what has been established by many, many other sources, Chris Brown is the snitch? :pachaha:

I'm not trying to put my cape on for anybody, just fascinated when people start indicting people as snitches and how they go about doing that.

You must have forgot that everyone here has a law degree or are certified street legends who rolled with Gotti and them back in the day.

:youngsabo:

Daps
In before 25+ pages.

That's snitching? :ld:

You have all these blogs reporting that Drake was there and involved to some degree. And you have all these people who were there making videos/tweets about what they saw, all pointing out that Drake was there and involved to some degree.

So when Chris Brown's attorney mentions what has been established by many, many other sources, Chris Brown is the snitch? :pachaha:

I'm not trying to put my cape on for anybody, just fascinated when people start indicting people as snitches and how they go about doing that.
this dude cant be this stupid..

they were BOTH "involved to some degree".. one went and got a lawyer, who talked to the police on his behalf to try to clear his name.. thats, snitching.. plain and simple..

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Brown has a lot more to lose, then Drake does.....

-hes trying to keep himself out of jail (it was already stated, but this could put him in jail for a while)

-finally got his career back on track after the post-Rihanna-beatdown-blacklisting, he might have taken 2 steps back on this one.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
it happened in a packed club with witnesses, and surveilance video....hes just beating Drakes camp to the punch. This isnt some isolated brawl in a club/lounge parking lot or a recording studio.

keep in mind with all the lawsuits that are about to drop, Browns legal team is probably trying to deflect as much blame on Drake & his Entourage in the hopes that he wont have to come out of pocket as much as he might have to

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
This is spinning. If Chris Brown is cooperating then he's snitching period.

But if you start applying "the G-Code " to either of these dudes then you lost.

I can agree with that.

Police were going after Chris Brown no matter what, though. There's video of him there. Pictures of him there. People tweeting about him being there. shyt, him tweeting that he was there and involved. TMZ, MTO, and other blogs reporting that he was there. Numerous articles about him being there. It's obvious the police were going to talk to him at some point, anyway. He had to "cooperate" at some level. He had to give some reason about why he was there and some account of what he saw. He can't just give the, "I was there, but I was leaving right before the altercation happened, so :yeshrug:." With his probation in mind, I'm sure he and his legal team thought they have to say something that doesn't make him look like "a thug" or the aggressor in the melee. I just don't see how his lawyer's statement alone makes him a snitch.

I guess the universe of snitching is probably bigger than I thought. :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude..CHRIS BROWN and his camp are HOES...

and are just as ACCOUNTABLE..considering HE'S THE ONE that RAN OVER TO DRAKE table starting some shyt ....

so what he sent a note saying im fukking that slut you love...

Chris brown should have kept it moving...unless he IN LOVE WITH THAT HOE.....:merchant:

smh at yall..like rich yung said YALL TRYING TO SPIN THIS into your typical "I HATE DRAKE HE SUCH A PHAGGOT" theme....when in reality WHO IS THE REAL HOMO????.....

:ohhh: my bad I didn't know you wuz there and saw it all go down....sum people might consider this eye witness testimony snitching:mjpls:

What's Chris Brown lawyer saying that got to do with Chris Brown? Let the police reports leak and see what dude actually told the police how about that? If police pick you up for robbing peoples houses,and all your neighbors say "the dude that stays next door to him I heard used to rob houses" and your lawyer says "My clients neighbor is a known thief" are YOU a snitch cuz u didn't tell your lawyer "shhhh don't say that about my neighbor":childplease:...lawyers have access to actual witness statements and police reports...not fukin lipstick alley threads u been readin,but on the record witness testimony...maybe those implicate Drake.

And btw I expect both these nikkas to start snitchin real soon if the heat get raised up...they might team up to put a spin on it and blame Meek Millz...he's darker and has a history,the courts wouldn't mind railroading him.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
it happened in a packed club with witnesses, and surveilance video....hes just beating Drakes camp to the punch. This isnt some isolated brawl in a club/lounge parking lot or a recording studio.

keep in mind with all the lawsuits that are about to drop, Browns legal team is probably trying to deflect as much blame on Drake & his Entourage in the hopes that he wont have to come out of pocket as much as he might have to

:smoker:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Chris would take the stand on suge about big and pac's murder
if it meant rhianna only fukkin him.
both of those tender fakkits are gonna feel the heat
over this one....white bytch got her wig split,tony parker
has retina damage etc.
all we need now is kanye to clap puff and i'd die happy
2chxk4l.jpg

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
This is spinning. If Chris Brown is cooperating then he's snitching period.

But if you start applying "the G-Code " to either of these dudes then you lost. Lets let the courts handle this :smugfavre:

G code withn drake and chris brown:what:

Sad part is how someone can be a nice guy with no record and once they get in the rap game start getting caught up in a tom foolery, because of the clowns they have around them.